Who doesn’t love visitng the happiest place on earth?
Well, I would imagine folks on special diets have some trouble at theme parks—however, I’ve scoured both Disneyland and California Adventure, and found some pretty fabulous options for vegans, gluten free diners and even health counscious park goers.
Be you a kid or an adult, you can have the full magical experience with none of the food worries!
Here is what I found on my last visit to the Anaheim parks:
1. Cars Land/Flo’s V8 Diner: Veggie tater bake made with soy crumbles (vegans, order it sans cheese)
2. Starbuck’s: Soy milk beverages
3. Carthay Circle: Veggie risotto
4. Cocina Cucamonga: Veggie burritos and salads
5. Fairfax Market: fresh juices and healthy snacks like hummus and raw veggies
6. Lucky Fortune Cookery: Veggie rice bowls
7. Paradise Garden Grill: Tofu skewars, Mediterranean plates and salads
1. Blue Bayou: Portobello Risotto
2. Near Pirate’s of the Caribbean: Veggie Gumbo
3. Across from the Hanuted Mansion: Veggie Chili
4. Bengal BBQ: Veggie skewers
5. Jolly Holiday Cafe: Grilled veggie and mushroom salad with whole grains and soy milk for coffee
6. Tropical Import: fresh juices and healthy snacks like hummus and raw veggies
7. Rancho del Zocalo: Veggie burritos and salads
To check out other Disneyland and California Adventure options, check out my theme park round up post!
You can also check out options at the Orlando area parks here:
Additionally, if you really want to plan your worry-free day at Epcot, make your dining reservations ahead of time and let guest services know of any special diet requests so they can accommodate you accordingly. Contact Disney’s Dining Reservation Center at (714) 781-DINE (3463) to speak with a Cast Member to make your special requests and reservations.
For more information, visit www.HealthyVoyager.com
Like elephant vegetarian & vegan on Facebook.
Ed: Bryonie Wise
hot on elephant
A letter to the Anger that refuses to Leave Me. 120 shares The Most Powerful Moon of the Year: New Moon & Solar Eclipse in Pisces. 67,398 shares A Relationship will only be as Good as the Sex. 10,768 shares Welcome to Pisces Season: A Love there is no Coming Back From. 14,366 shares How Women ruin Good Men. 4,621 shares If You Love an Intuitive, Old-Soul Pisces, Read This. 12,022 shares If You have to “Think About It,” then I’m Not the One for You. 5,262 shares We can’t Break Up with a Soulmate. 2,288 shares This Venus Retrograde could bring you a Fated Love. 915 shares What Rumi had to Say about Unhappy Love. 249 shares