10. We’ve de-junked and uncluttered. Understanding that our outer world represents our inner world, we’ve opened up the space for creativity and abundance, and light and love.
9. We care less about what other people think. Embracing the quote: “In the end people will judge you anyway, don’t live your life impressing others…live your life impressing yourself!” ~ Eunice Camacho Infante—was a total game-changer. That’s what I’m talking about!
8. We’re done getting dragged into drama. Adopting the old Polish proverb, “Not my circus, not my monkeys,” was the best thing we did last year. Ahhh! The peace. How sweet it is.
7. We’re more invested in our physical, mental, emotional and spiritual health than ever. Realizing we are our greatest asset was the biggest aha moment of 2014. Right—the frick—on!
6. We’ve created a tribe of like-minded people. Energy suckers are so last year. 2015 is all about the folks who pump us up, baby!
5. Our focus has changed from receiving to giving and lack to gratitude. Thank goodness for shifts in perspective. What a difference a year has made. We rocked it.
4. We’re living more in alignment: intentions and actions. Aligning what we do with who we are is a daily practice coming more with ease as the days tumble forward. Cheers to keepin’ it real.
3. We’ve gotten clear on your core desires. There’s no question: “If you’re working on something exciting that you really care about, you don’t have to be pushed. The vision pulls you.” ~ Steve Jobs
2. We’re not afraid to ask for what we want. Owning our power is where it’s at. Manifest. Manifest. Manifest.
1. We’re feeling more authentically ourselves than ever. And how effin’ amazing are we? “To be nobody but yourself in a world that’s doing its best to make you somebody else, is to fight the hardest battle you are ever going to fight. Never stop fighting.” – E.E. Cummings
I leave you with this: Let the ball drop. We’ve got this!
Love elephant and want to go steady?
Author: Kat Hurley
Editor: Catherine Monkman
Photo: Roberto Polendo/Flickr