We’ve all been there when doing yoga at home by ourselves:
– 47,281 haphazard handstand attempts
– 289 extracurricular distractions
– 2-minutes of being totally zoned out
– 1 break for an un-yogic snack
– a completely half-assed Savasana
…and there we have a “complete” home yoga practice.
This probably isn’t what we learned to do in our teacher training, but it happens even to the most seasoned practitioners. Be forgiving with yourself and your practice and take it one day at a time.
Most importantly, have a sense of humor when you falter.
Perfection is a myth.
How To Be Alone.
Relephant bonus: Home practice or yoga studio practice, this remains the hardest “pose” to master:
Author: Erin Motz
Editor: Emily Bartran
Photo: YouTube Still
Read 11 comments and reply