Standing Strong Together: Time for Deaf and HOH Equality at The Movie Theaters!
Hello! I am Shannon, mother to the sweetest and most wonderful 15 1/2 year old boy who’s life goal is to become a professional golfer.
By day I work full time as a Certified Medical Assistant in a Dermatology clinic. By nights and weekends I am a self-taught artist and photographer who is bound to craft of photography by feel… I’m super deeply and emotionally connected to each photo I take. This art is my passion and my creative outlet.
A FEW OTHER TID-BITS ABOUT ME OUTSIDE OF MY PASSION FOR PHOTOGRAPHY:
- I am getting married 6/26/20!
- My son and I and my fiancé and his children have an obsession with super hero movies!! We go see all the super hero movies the day they come out! I find them super exciting and the gorgeous men in them aren’t bad either ? I am a total comic book movie nerd ;)
- I love to read!! I will read any way I can whether it be an actual book or by listening to audio books. I tend to read a few books at a time and have read More about 100 books in the last year. A few of my favorite authors as of late are:
- Colleen Hoover … she tends to write beautiful love stories with lots of twists and angst ;)
- Brene Brown … everything she writes is profound and makes so much sense to me; I swear by her words like a bible.
- Blake Pierce … this man writes about leading women heroine characters who are FBI profilers in his serial killer crime novels and I find them to be the most intriguing!