Get published on Elephant Journal—instantly.
We’re about “the mindful life”—you can write about anything that helps us to live a good life that also happens to be good for others, and our planet. Write your story—bring awareness to tough issues that matter, or inspire with everyday personal wisdom.
Got something to share? Send us your article, photos, art, poetry, or recipe.
Here’s how it works:
- Write something (include an Instagram or YouTube link for your image or video you’ll get more follows/fans/views),
- you post, it goes up instantly, you get the link from us—
- then share it to your community. DM friends. Text the link to your pals. Share on your FB or Insta. Include in your newsletter, or LinkedIn, or Nextdoor or Twitter. If your link gets even 200 readers, and we like it,
- our editors will edit and promote it from our Grassroots section to our Magazine section, and share it more widely to our 5 million fans on Facebook (that’s 2x MSNBC) on 60 pages.
- Keep an eye on our front page—if you get enough hearts, shares, reads, editor’s pick, comments…you’ll get featured.
- And get our popular newsletter (ask your editor if you can get featured in it).