> Want an elephant mug, tote bag or stickers? Go to our shop.
> Already an Elephant Member? Login here.
1) come back tomorrow & read three more articles free
2) subscribe for about a $1/month & read unlimited elephant starting now
4) write: elephantjournal.com/submit
1. Why Lying Broken in a Pile on Your Bedroom Floor is a Good Idea. ~ Julie JC Peters
2. Eight Things I Learned from 50 Naked People. ~ Kate Bartolotta
4. The Future of Yoga. ~ Waylon Lewis
5. A Living Worth Scraping. ~ Allie Bombach
6. The Five Buddha Families. ~ Linda Lewis
8. This Poster Might Just Change Your Life. ~ Nicole Duncan
10. Love is Selfish. ~ Waylon Lewis
> Follow @elephantjournal on twitter (we’ve been voted #1 nationally twice in a row for #green).
> Fan elephantjournal.com on Facebook for our best, latest.
> Pin elephantjournal.com on Pinterest
> Watch new, original Walk the Talk Show videos.
> Follow @waylonlewis on instagram
> elephant is reader-created: write!
A few videos:
The 4 Stages of a Good Divorce. A Letter to my Children: You do not come from a Broken Home. These People are Rare Gems—Keep Them, Fight for Them, don’t Give Up on Them. Mom, can I Call her Mom, Too? Jon Stewart makes first appearance since retiring—”it’s not your country.” Waylon shares 10 transformingly beautiful Quotes about Love. My Marriage had to End—for my Life to Begin. Why your Yoga Goals are (Probably) Irrelevant, if not Downright Dangerous. The Day I Stopped Running. Dear Woman in the White Car at Margaritas Mexican Grill in West Memphis, Arkansas on July 15th, 2012.