Elephant Journal is seeking a Senior Business Developer to create new partnerships with mindful businesses.
Founded in 2002, Elephant Journal is a leading mindful media company based in Boulder, Colorado. Elephant Journal is a small company with a big reach and even bigger aspirations. Elephant Journal reaches 3.5m+ readers per month, has 11m+ followers across the major social channels and is executing an aggressive plan to increase global reach in 2020.
The Senior BD role is ideal for someone who has a history of digital media sales success, a roster of relevant contacts, lives by the company values and loves the pressure of a being a key player on a small team.
What You’ll Do:
- Prospect, diligence, contact, close, collect, collect high fives from your team, execute campaigns, collect bonuses—rinse, wash, repeat.
- Work with sales manager to forecast sales revenue and regularly review pipeline.
- Work with editorial team to gather intel and execute social aspects of campaigns.
- Manage your leads in SalesForce.
- Be a thought partner with other sales folks for reciprocal benefits.
- Discover untapped opportunities and help design new products.
- 2+ years of Digital Media sales, with a history of success, including selling social, display, and sponsorships.
- You are coachable, competitive, and looking for professional growth.
- Passion for living a mindful life, selling, account management, and publishing.
- Commitment to quality, accuracy, and consistency.
- Disciplined worker with a personal methodology you adhere to.
- Highly Motivated—you wake up wanting to win, have a plan and execute that plan without any cheerleading required.
- Collaborative—you work well on a team and can pass as well as you shoot.
- Team Player who fully understands that a group win exceeds personal glory.
- On goal Year One = $75K. Year Two = $102K.
- $4K/Mo Base + 13-15% Commission + Bonuses.
To apply, send CV and Cover Letter to Dave Rogers at [email protected]