Elephant Journal: Jobs.
• For Editorial Jobs, click here.
Elephant Journal is seeking a Senior Sales/Partner Development Executive for our sponsorship and advertising department. The Senior Sales Executive role is ideal for someone who has digital media sales success, a roster of relevant contacts, lives by the company values and loves the pressure of a being a key player on a small team making a huge impact.
Founded in 2003 Elephant Journal is a leading mindful media company based in Boulder, Colorado. Elephant Journal is a small company with a big reach and even bigger aspirations. Currently Elephant Journal reaches 3m+ readers per month, has 5.5m+ followers across the major social channels and is executing an aggressive plan to increase global reach in 2019.
Unlike most digital publishers we do not currently derive the majority of our revenue from advertising which means that we have both a healthy diversification of revenue channels and an abundance of opportunity for advertisers.
The company culture is startup-ish with less existential angst. We encourage eco/mindful living with free yoga, flexible schedules, an RTD Eco Pass, paid vacation and “walking and talking” meetings.
What You’ll Do:
- Prospect, diligence, contact, close, collect, high 5, execute campaigns, collect bonuses–rinse, wash, repeat.
- Work with sales manager to forecast sales revenue and regularly review pipeline.
- Work with editorial team to gather intel and execute social aspects of campaigns.
- Manage your leads in CRM and keep all your data current.
- Be a thought partner with other sales folks who need your wisdom.
- Discover untapped opportunities and help design new products.
- This list will change and we expect you to be excited about that.
- 2+ years of Digital Media sales, with a history of success, including social, display, and sponsorships.
- Passion for the mindful life, selling, account management and publishing.
- Commitment to quality, accuracy, and consistency.
- Disciplined worker with a personal methodology you adhere to.
- Highly Motivated – you wake up wanting to win, have a plan and execute that plan without any cheerleading required.
- Collaborative – you work well on a team and can pass as well as you shoot.
- Team Player who fully understands that a group win exceeds personal glory.
- Good health insurance.
- Remote work is an option.
- Funky downtown Boulder office.
- On goal Year One = $102K. Year Two = $138K.
- $4K/Mo Base + 13-15% Commission + Bonuses.
To apply, send CV and Cover Letter to Dave Rogers at [email protected]