Elephant Journal articles represent the personal opinion, view or experience of the authors, and can not reflect Elephant Journal as a whole.
Disagree with an Op-Ed or opinion? We’re happy to share your experience. If you are offering a rebuttal, please say so in notes, and we will give it priority if it passes the smell test. Elephant takes our role as a community forum as a fun privilege, and is always happy to make corrections or in rare cases take an article down as need be.
Elephant is a diverse community. We are reader-created. Many blogs here are experience and not fact or The One Right Point of View. We welcome all points of view, especially when offered with more sources and less invective, more frankness and less PR. Dislike an Op-Ed or opinion? Share your own take here.
1. The contents of the Elephant Journal website, elephantjournal.com, (“the Site”), including text, graphics, images, video, information obtained from Elephant Journal’s licensors, and other material (“Content”) are for information purposes only. Elephant Journal (“the Company”) make no representations or warranties about the accuracy or suitability of the Content or links provided on the Site. Without limitation this extends to any market research or commentary contained on the Site.
2. The Company does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, medical practitioners, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site. Reliance on any Content or other information provided by the Company or other contributors appearing on the Site at the invitation of the Company or other visitors to the Site is solely at the user’s own risk. Any person accessing the Site should exercise their own care, skill and diligence with respect to the use of the Content on the Site.
3. The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek medical advice for any questions regarding a medical condition. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or emergency services immediately.
4. The Company is not responsible for the condition or content of any third party websites that have links on the Site. Links to third party sites are provided for convenience only and do not imply any endorsement of those sites or products or services provided at those sites.
1. The video series “Walk the Talk Show with Waylon Lewis” contains information including data, statistics and research sourced from third parties. Walk the Talk Show, Elephant Journal or other persons involved in the making and distribution of the videos do not warrant or endorse the information and do not assume or accept any liability for the accuracy, quality, suitability, and currency of the information.
2. The views and statements expressed in the videos do not necessarily reflect the views of Walk the Talk Show or Elephant Journal. Walk the Talk Show, Elephant Journal and any other person involved in the making and distribution of the videos do not warrant the accuracy, reliability, currency or completeness of those views or statements and do not accept any legal liability whatsoever arising from any reliance on the views, statements and subject matter of the videos.
3. The videos and the views and statements expressed in the video series are not substitutes for independent professional advice. Viewers should exercise their own care, skill and diligence with respect to the reliance and use of any information contained in the videos. Viewers should not act or refrain from acting on the basis of the views and statements expressed in the videos without first taking appropriate professional advice in respect of their own particular circumstances.
4. The videos and the views and statements expressed in the video series are not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Viewers should always seek their own professional medical advice for any medical condition or if they think they may have a medical emergency.
Elephant Journal’s Holiday Gift Guide 636 shares A letter to the Anger that refuses to Leave Me. 543 shares Waylon’s favorite Ethical Gifts. 10 shares Join: Elephant’s Winter 2017 Academy. 28 shares Trevor Noah just won my Respect. 2,551 shares Year of the Fire Rooster 2017: What to Expect. 820 shares December Forecast: Letting Go of 2016 & Leaning into 2017 with Love. 6,507 shares These Tweets (and Retweets) actually Happened. 1,344 share How to Say Goodbye to that almost-great Love. 1,530 share For the Women who are Trying to Do & Be Everything to Everyone. 3,096 shares