Craft Beer, here.
The center of the craft beer industry has always been right here in our hometown, thanks to the Brewers Association. Just got the heads up from our friends (and longtime supporter) Vermilion, that they’ve launched a new website: craftbeer.com. The site’s intended as a public forum for the craft beer enthusiast—a grassroots group whose numbers have grown by leaps and bounds year after year.
• The site is a public voice for a community of like-minded people who love craft beer.
• The site is all about beer styles, food pairings—everything beer.
• There are articles, videos, calendars, recipes…everything craft beer fans want (except beer)
• There are brewery tours and stories about the eccentric personalities behind the great craft beers
• There’s a brewery locator, a blood alcohol calculator, reports on road trips…