- 1 lb block soap (olive oil, glycerin, goat’s milk are all good choices; available online or at your local apothecary)
- Molds (mini loaf pans, muffin tins or special soap molds are good choices)
- Turmeric powder (available at herbal and health food stores).
- Lemon and orange essential oils (available at your local apothecary or natural food store)
- Fresh lemon and orange
- Pretty paper (recycled gift wrap is perfect) and ribbon for wrapping
- Cut a block of soap into approximately 4″ x 2″ chunks and place in a microwave safe pitcher or bowl. Warm for 30 seconds to one minute, taking care to catch it before it foams over.
- Remove from microwave and add 1/8th teaspoon turmeric powder. Stir with a spoon until dissolved.
- Add 2-4 drops of orange essential oil until you are satisfied with the smell
- Grate 1 tsp of orange zest into the mixture and stir until combined.
hot on elephant
A letter to the Anger that refuses to Leave Me. 106 shares The Most Powerful Moon of the Year: New Moon & Solar Eclipse in Pisces. 38,172 shares A Relationship will only be as Good as the Sex. 10,418 shares Welcome to Pisces Season: A Love there is no Coming Back From. 12,764 shares How Women ruin Good Men. 3,907 shares If You have to “Think About It,” then I’m Not the One for You. 4,630 shares What Rumi had to Say about Unhappy Love. 225 shares Not sure I thought I’d ever say this, but Ashton Kutcher is about to inspire you to tears. 2,239 shares A Cure for our Single Status. 514 shares How we can go to Heaven without Dragging Others with Us. 111 shares