Yoga ain’t about honesty. It’s about positivity. It’s about being nice…publicly.
Here’s 10 things your favorite yoga mat neighbor or yoga teacher will never admit to.
1. “Ann Coulter showed me this posture.”
2. “Didja know McDonald’s is bringing back the McRib sandwich this week?”
3. “Cool tattoo….I’ve never seen the ‘Ring of Swimming Dolphins’ before.”
4. “Isn’t this the gay-naked-hot-yoga class?”
5. “Everybody hold your postures…this is an effing robbery!”
6. “Would you mind moving? I can’t see myself in the mirror.”
7. “Let me be frank: I became a yoga teacher to hook up with hot girls.”
8. “Wanna go hunting this weekend? Psyched.”
9. “Sarah Palin.”
10. “It was me. I farted.”
Bonus round: what else?
hot on elephant
A letter to the Anger that refuses to Leave Me. 244 shares The Most Powerful Moon of the Year: New Moon & Solar Eclipse in Pisces. 84,398 shares A Relationship will only be as Good as the Sex. 11,122 shares Welcome to Pisces Season: A Love there is no Coming Back From. 15,024 shares How Women ruin Good Men. 4,693 shares We can’t Break Up with a Soulmate. 3,227 shares If You Love an Intuitive, Old-Soul Pisces, Read This. 13,080 shares If You have to “Think About It,” then I’m Not the One for You. 5,304 shares This Venus Retrograde could bring you a Fated Love. 1,214 share This is what Happened when I Started taking French Baths. 1,776 share