Obama with his grandpa.
Happy Birthday, Mr. President.
Whether liberal or conservative, every president—Dubya, Reagan, Clinton, Nixon, Carter, JFK, FDR, Ike—is president of all of US. So, in that spirit, here’s ten non-partisan reasons to appreciate Barry.
1. His ohhhh, ohhhh!, followed by expression of un-self-deprecating extreme self-satisfaction:
3. Reluctantly singing, good sport:
4. He’s a real dad.
Loves the kids…all the kids. Genuine excitement here:
(He and the First Lady make the stuff, too).
6. Dancing (well).
7. Kinda political, but his amazing Osama Bin Laden speech:
8. His consistently-actually-being-funny at the White House Correspondents’ Dinners (click image for more):
9. Okay, political. What the &@^@^%#^ has he done?
hot on elephant
A letter to the Anger that refuses to Leave Me. 2,220 shares A Relationship will only be as Good as the Sex. 9,780 shares Welcome to Pisces Season: A Love there is no Coming Back From. 12,298 shares The Most Powerful Moon of the Year: New Moon & Solar Eclipse in Pisces. 15,082 shares How Women ruin Good Men. 2,842 shares What Rumi had to Say about Unhappy Love. 210 shares Not sure I thought I’d ever say this, but Ashton Kutcher is about to inspire you to tears. 2,103 shares If You have to “Think About It,” then I’m Not the One for You. 3,398 shares A Cure for our Single Status. 514 shares How we can go to Heaven without Dragging Others with Us. 91 shares