With thanks to our partner, YogaPod.
EXPAND YOUR POTENTIAL. IGNITE YOUR INQUISITIVE SIDE.
- • Immerse in Vinyasa, Hot, Forrest and Yin Yoga
- • Receive personal feedback about your practice
- • Study history, philosophy, anatomy, alignment, chakras, pranayama, bandhas, and much more
- • Train with experienced and diverse instructors
- • Learn innovative teaching techniques
- • Develop the skills to lead a Vinyasa yoga class
- • Go deeper as a student. Serve the community by sharing yoga
TWO PART TRAINING:
All are welcome to sign up for the first 100 hours;
however, Part 1 is a prerequisite for Part 2.
PART 1 – Immersion: 100 hours of concentrated yoga technique and philosophy, for the student who wants to advance their practice.
PART 2 – Certification to Teach: An additional 100 hours of modern teaching techniques that will equip you with the skills necessary to empower you on your yoga teaching journey.
Nine weekend intensives, plus Wednesday evenings
February 23 – May 4, 2013
- • Wednesdays 5:00 – 10 p.m.
- • Saturdays 9:00am – 4:30 p.m.
- • Sundays 9:00am – 4:30 p.m.
- • $2550 with an early bird special of $2200, due by January 13th, 2013.
- • Optional Payment Plan of $850 per month for three-months. Payments due on February 1st, March 1st, and April 1st, 2013.
- • Part 1 Option – The first 100 hour program is $1275
Contact [email protected] to submit your application or for more information!
Ed: Lynn Hasselberger
Like elephant yoga on facebook.
hot on elephant
A letter to the Anger that refuses to Leave Me. 106 shares The Most Powerful Moon of the Year: New Moon & Solar Eclipse in Pisces. 38,172 shares A Relationship will only be as Good as the Sex. 10,418 shares Welcome to Pisces Season: A Love there is no Coming Back From. 12,764 shares How Women ruin Good Men. 3,907 shares If You have to “Think About It,” then I’m Not the One for You. 4,630 shares What Rumi had to Say about Unhappy Love. 225 shares Not sure I thought I’d ever say this, but Ashton Kutcher is about to inspire you to tears. 2,239 shares A Cure for our Single Status. 514 shares How we can go to Heaven without Dragging Others with Us. 111 shares