I love the energy that goes into creating the perfect playlist.
Thinking about the flow, thinking about the people who will be in the class and surfing through my songs to find just the right list to stoke the fire.
But sometimes, an album is just meant to be played, just as the artist intended, from track one all the way through.
Here are a few amazing albums that I love to toss on, flip upside down and just hit play (in no particular order):
1. Florence and the Machine: Lungs
2. Robert Plant and Alison Kraus: Raising Sand
3. Paul Simon: Graceland
4. Mumford and Sons: Sigh no More
5. Jai Uttal: Bhakti Bazaar
6. Massive Attack: Protection
7. Kings of Leon: Because of the Times
8. Billy Bragg and Wilco: Mermaid Avenue
9. Fleetwood Mac: Rumours
10. Led Zepellin: III
Bonus from my homeboy: Grateful Dead: American Beauty
Bonus from my momma: Carol King: Tapestry
I want some more!!! What albums do you find are best played right on through?
Ed: Bryonie Wise
Like elephant culture on Facebook.