This morning I awakened to find a yard blanketed by several inches of the white stuff!
Old Man (or Woman) Winter is almost here! Do you love snow, skiing and snowboarding—or would you prefer to pass the season snuggled under a blanket with a book and a hot cup of cocoa?
Cold days and longer nights can provide valuable time for introspection. Yet, wintertime can also prove challenging for many. The holidays are approaching; there are colds, flu and sunlight deficiency during these months, as well as weather-related emergencies and cancellations.
Fear not, for online yoga offerings abound—for snow days, feel-like-you’re-getting-sick days and just getting sick-of-your normal practice days! I am looking forward to melting knots and tension by turning inward with these slower, yin-based online classes.
Several feature lush, green summer scenery and oceanfront views.
(The first three are free—the second three can be viewed as part of a 15 day free trial.)
1) Oceanside Restorative Yoga w/ Melissa McLeod
2) Hip-notic Preparation For Yoga Nidrasana w/ Michelle Rubin
3) 30-Minute Class For The Shoulders w/ David Procyshyn
4) Happy Yin Happy Hips w/ Bernie Clark
5) Immunity Boosting Flow w/ Gina Caputo
6) Yin Yoga For the Upper Body w/ Bernie Clark
Want 15 free additional reads weekly, just our best?
Editor: Bryonie Wise