They say that spring is a time for renewal, for new beginnings and for change.
The best way to usher new change is to ensure that the energy in your home is pristine. Human behavior is affected by energy. The places we spend the most amount of time in i.e. our home and work, should be given extra attention.
Whatever energy is prevalent there and resonates there will affect our behavior because we are sentient beings.
If you’re living in a home and the energy is unsupportive, you may feel that everything you do is a challenge or that you’re pushing a boulder uphill. On the converse, a home that is supportive may make you feel inspired, motivated, things flowing in easier, etc. You see Einstein had this figured out so long ago with E=MC 2. He knew that energy was equal to matter, which means that everything is energy. We want to make sure that where we reside, matches the energy of the goals that we wish to attain so that we’re able to more easily live the life we were born to lead.
Follow these simple tips and see what kind of change ushers in.
10. To add spice to your love life and streamline your bedroom, make sure to keep all family pictures and spiritual deities out of the bedroom. The bedroom should be a sojourn for rest and intimacy and that’s it.
9. Make sure your home is well landscaped. To ensure that your home is being supported from the outside, make sure you have thick landscaping, retaining wall or wood fencing all the way around your property. This will ensure that the energy stays on your property and will help you achieve your goals with money, relationships and health easier.
8. Cleaning your home actually improves the chi/energy of your home. It helps to raise the vibration, allowing easier achievements of goals.
7. Keep the front door area or the “ming tang” clear of all belongings and leave a six feet clearance on the outside and the inside to ensure that the energy can flow right in and benefit all of the occupants.
6. Donate unused items to charities like Goodwill or Salvation Army. Your home should be a reflection of who you are and what you want and not a stomping ground for clutter and miscellaneous items. Not only will you be improving the energy in your home, you’ll be donating to a good cause. Now that’s what I call a winner, winner chicken dinner!
5. Start utilizing your power direction aka your money direction when spending long periods of time sitting down, working, watching TV, while negotiating, and in meetings. Sleeping with your head to your power direction and using doors that face your power direction will also be beneficial. This will give you the motivation necessary to clean up your home, the energy and your life! Use the charts located here to find your power direction (money +90 direction).
4. If you’re stuck, feeling cluttered, and don’t know where to begin, start by emptying out one drawer. It only takes one step forward to fuel the energy and give you momentum to continue streamlining your home of excess items.
3. Make sure your home is bright, airy, and well ventilated. To really help raise the energy level in your home, open windows and let the sunlight in.
2. If you have a water feature in your home, make sure it is clean. If it’s not clean, make sure to clean it because it can have an adverse affect. For added benefit, consider hiring a Feng Shui expert to make sure it’s well placed for money, relationships and health. A well placed and clean water feature such as a fountain, pool, pond, etc. can benefit occupants
1. Be grateful. Gratitude is the fastest way to achieving all of your goals. We’ve all been challenged but it’s important to note that you can find good in any situation. Use that outlook to help move forward.
Love elephant and want to go steady?
Editor: Bryonie Wise
Photo: Volha Flaxeco/Unsplash