Here are 10 signs that you might be a yoga teacher:
- You “need” a second harmonium.
- You suppress the urge to shout, “Put a little more curve in the lumbar spine!” as you bike past people doing push-ups at the park.
- You decline evening social engagements because they will f*ck with your dinacharya.
- You think tongue scrapers make great stocking stuffers.
- None of your favorite songs contain English words.
- Your vacation plans involve monasteries.
- Your child tells you that your pitta is a little out of control.
- You think coconut oil belongs in the personal care aisle.
- You suppress the urge to give total strangers hands-on adjustments.
- Your kids ask you why you’re all dressed up when you wear jeans.~
Love elephant and want to go steady?
Apprentice Editor: Karissa Kneeland/Editor: Travis May
Photo: Wiki Commons