If you’re just starting in on these vlogs, here is a quick recap: I’m doing a 30 day video blog series on Elephant Journal Called Truth or Consequences: My 30 Day Startup Video Blog on my experience re-launching my business from the ground up.
Catch up on my previous entries here:
For Day 4 of my 30 Day Video Blogs I took a different approach to the video blog. I captured short snippets throughout the day to paint a picture of what happened throughout my day. Comment and let me know if you like this format or the end of day recap better.
Also, I still have two questions from the last video
- How do I change my WordPress URL? I’ve been following these directions on wordpress.org and I keep screwing it up. If you have any advice, please comment below!
- Any recommendations on a template for a business plan? I’ve played around with Business Model Canvas, but would love to know your thoughts or templates you have used! Please comment with suggestions.
Other items mentioned in the blog:
- In honor of my father’s birthday: Lessons in Mindfulness from my Father, The Phantom Woodsman
- Upcoming photo shoot A call for Bike Stylish Lumbersexuals
- If you want a Bike Stylish sticker like Scott, send a self-addressed STAMPED envelope to: Bike Stylish, 2336 Canyon Boulevard, Suite 100, Boulder, CO 80302 and I will mail you out one while supplies last!
Love elephant and want to go steady?
Author: Jeanne Eisenhaure
Editor: Travis May
Photo: Video Still