Synchronicity & The Connection to 11:11—Listening to Signs from the Universe.

Via Kate Rose
on Jul 13, 2015
get elephant's newsletter

Synchronicity is the belief that the universe will help direct us on our authentic life path through meaningful occurrences that our souls manifest.

Our biggest challenge in accepting synchronicity is inviting it into our lives without the need to control the ultimate outcome.

The term, originally coined by Carl Jung, refers to the events in our lives that have meaning, yet can’t be explained—the ultimate belief that there is no such thing as coincidence.

In order to accept synchronicity into our lives we first need to make the conscious choice to live as honestly and authentically as we can. This doesn’t mean that we lose the ability to make conscious choices about our own lives—but rather if we make choices that are for the good of ourselves and the universe, then our souls will be rewarded by signs that we are on the right track.

A few years back, I declared war on the status quo.

I changed everything in my life, and in the beginning it was very difficult—but I never was worried or stressed that the outcome would be anything less than positive.

Simply because I believed deep down that this path was the one that I was meant to travel.

The first winter I had a hard time heating my home. At one point my oil tank was almost empty, and my savings didn’t have much in it—then I received a call for a job that filled my oil tank and then some.

I truly believed that the universe would take care of me—and it did.

This is not the last time this has occurred. Since accepting the divine manifestation of synchronicity into my life, not only have I felt a huge sense of inner peace, but I have been blessed to find gifts coming into my life at exactly the moments I need them to.

I believe that the path that I am walking is the one that I am meant to—and that the universe is supporting me in all that I do.

It’s not easy to surrender to the greater power that beats around us, especially as it is human nature to not want to give up control. However, if we all just had a little more faith in ourselves and our decisions, we would find the universe rewarding us for our courage.

I simply don’t believe in coincidences.

If I run into someone I haven’t seen in a while I believe that it happened for a reason. If I am rushing into work and someone pulls out in front of me, I don’t see it as an irritant—but as a reminder that I need to slow down.

If I can’t stop thinking of someone then I believe it is because they are meant to be on my mind.

I have given up complete control to the universe—and I’ve never been happier.

I believe that there are forces at play beyond which we can see. I believe in destiny, and fate—and an ultimate plan that is separate from any sort of religious affiliation.

For me, the greatest religion is the belief in the universe and the power of the cosmos.

If we make the choice to live with honesty and integrity—to do good just because we should, not because someone is watching, then we will continually be blessed with gifts or situations from the universe that confirm our authentic life path.

The other aspect of synchronicity is its connection to 11 and 11:11. In numerology, 11 is a master number which represents intuition, creativity, genius, refinement and fulfillment. Eleven is also the numerology code for self-awareness.

People who are beginning to consciously awake to the power of the universe will see 11:11 on clocks, receipts, license plates—it seemingly appears everywhere. For those seeing this particular number sequence, it means we are being led on a journey by our souls into higher consciousness.

Another aspect of 11:11 is that it will often become more noticeable when the universe is trying to send us confirmation that we are on the right path either through meaningful career endeavors, or through the manifestation of our soulmate or twin flame.

Synchronicities can also be people, places or events that our soul attracts into our life to help us evolve to higher consciousness or to place emphasis on something that is going on in our lives. The more consciously aware we become of how our soul manifests incidents, the higher our frequency becomes and the faster we manifest positively.

Each day we encounter meaningful synchronicities that we have attracted—our souls create synchronicities, which are then played out in the physical world.

It is confirmation of why we are here, and what our ultimate purpose is.

The only thing that we have to do is believe—in the power around us, and the reality that we manifest what we desire into our lives.

Synchronicity is also tied heavily to the connection of twin flames and soul mates.

In order to manifest a divine relationship into our lives we first have to open our hearts to the universe and be willing to be open to the signs that it sends our souls.

Sometimes it’s difficult to separate the desires of our egos versus those of our soul. Our egos question everything—they are there to tell us all of the reasons that something won’t work and to ignite our fear and fight or flight responses.

Yet, it is the manifestation of synchronicity in our lives that has the power to override our fears and urge us to continue on.

It is the belief that we are all on the exact path that we are meant to be walking—and while it may not make sense today, or even tomorrow, if we have faith everything we desire will be manifested positively into our lives—then it will be.

Synchronicity is the ultimate surrender of our egos—and the supreme journey of the soul.

Sources:

Wikipedia

crystalinks.com

ask-angels.com

Relephant Reads:

The Phenomenon & Meaning of 11:11: The Twin Flame Connection.

Author: Kate Rose

Editor: Emily Bartran

Photo: Flickr

About Kate Rose

Kate Rose is an artist, free thinker, lover, writer, passionate yogi, teacher, mother, rule breaker and rebel. She can usually be found walking barefoot in the moonlight between worlds with the dreams of stars still hanging in her hair while swaying her hips to the music of life; smelling of sweet bourbon and honeysuckle. She lives for adventure and wakes each morning with the excitement of a new day waiting to unfold at her feet. She truly believes the best is yet to come and waits, with bated breath, to see what it may hold. Follow her on TwitterFacebook or Instagram, and find more of her words on her website

Comments

14 Responses to “Synchronicity & The Connection to 11:11—Listening to Signs from the Universe.”

1. @okatieanne says:

Intriguing. I've been there on those hard nights, not knowing how I would make it from point A to point B, but trusting it would work out. I just kept going….doing what could be done…and then, somehow the remaining gap was crossed, and there I was on the other side of it. 🙂

2. Felicia says:

Read this at 11:11

3. karnesb says:

Well said, Kate. As one who lives a very synchronistic life I connected with your words and with your feelings. Gratitude for the gift. 🙂

4. Colleen says:

I feel exactly the same way and agree 100%. The synchronicity I have welcomed into my life has been amazing and almost unbelievable to those who reject this notion. Thank you for your piece. Coleen

5. NS says:

Five years that I have been applying this to my life…following my path, believing in the universe,listening to the signs, taking opportinities, doing good, saying nice things to others with all honesty and with my whole heart, always doing a good job not expecting anything in return, being patient and giving my time to help others…well I am sorry but today by reading this I just realized that I did not feel any good about it, my life is a chaos and I have been struggling for the last 5 years with lots of negative things happening to me…and I kept hoping and smiled all the way through thinking that I was happy…I do not regret anything but I have become a very sad person inside because I do not feel like receiving love, just people abusing my kindness…just believing, be a compassionate and good human being is not enough…sorry but this how I feel.

6. Laura says:

Absolutely!

7. Beatrice says:

I’ve always had a very strong connection to number 11 since I was 11 years old. It wasn’t a conscious decision I made, it just happened and has become a part of my life. It’s the universe’s way of communicating to me.

Today I opened up within a group of friends about this “delusion” that I’ve refused to let go, even when the issue came up in psychoanalysis. The “delusion” has serves me well, and I don’t think I can let go if I tried..

I left my friends and forgot about it until I got on Facebook, and all I could see were posts relating to it. Pretty funny in my opinion. The delusion has been thinking it was only specific to me lol.

8. Cheryl says:

Your comments resonate with me & my life situation completely…..for the past 3+ years it seems like one thing right after another. I have given my time, helped ppl out financially (with the promise of being paid back by a certain time), been used & abused by ppl I truly considered to be friends with integrity. Unfortunately, I have had to learn many hard lessons thru these experiences & now have a general mistrust of the masses. I have been isolating myself in order to avoid anymore of these types of occurrences….it has caused me to feel very lonely, cynical & so empty inside, numb most of the time actually. I feel the world & the ppl in it have become unbearably cruel, self-centered & so unkind….it doesn’t seem fair that I am getting penalized for trying to be helpful & kind to others. I am feeling completely helpless/hopeless about what the future holds for me even though I tend to see 11, 1:11, 11:11 as well as other numerical sequences regularly. If that is truly the Universe trying to send me a sign, I guess I am failing to understand what it all means. I give up!!

9. Lori says:

I loved this article for so many reasons. I have felt synchronicity on and off in my life several times. I will feel “off” when I can’t find it. It reminds me to always come back to authenticity; and then I find it again. 🙂 To try to take my ego out of the equation, I end whatever I’m searching for with “for the highest good of everyone concerned”. I have been completely surprised by some of the things that have fallen into my lap, but when I see the synchronicity in it, there’s no denying it – even when it scares the crap outta me. Trusting in the goodness of the universe while coming across events that just can’t be coincidence has allowed me to meet some absolutely amazing people. I’m most definitely not done yet, but I am somehow feeling like I’m on the right track.

10. Jonathan says:

I’ve written a novel, Legend of the Suns, where the characters see 11:11 and 11 symbolism, which is also related to an ancient language from a lost civilization. It’s available on the Amazon Kindle Store if anyone’s interested in reading. http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B019SEI2NU?*Version*=1&*entries*=0

11. Louise says:

Cheryl, there is only one way to fill that empty spot in your heart = it is with Jesus Christ. I urge you to get a Bible and start reading the new testament. God – and there is a God – loves you so much, He sent His Son to die for you. Give it a try. Call out to God. I'll pray for God to remove the scales from your eyes. If you read the new testament, you will read what that means. Love you sister!!!

12. Maria says:

Please, tell me what does it mean when I see 15:15, 17:17, 20:20, 21:21, 00:00 when I look at the clock ? Can I interpretive it the same way as 11:11?? There are some days, that I see it all the time like this, and in some periods of time I don't see any of them.
    I also experience this 'synchronicity' in life – For example I have seen falsificate money in my dream, and next day I have found many them lying on the street on my way to university… I was dreaming of big fire and some tribal people, dancing in trance and few days later I have seen huge, uncontrolled fire not far from my hotel, that I was staying. Also I was dreaming of the person, that I've met accidentally the next day. What does it mean? Is it 'synchronicity' or just the coincidences?

13. Melina says:

14. Soul Shift Wellness says:

Love this!! We only use about 10 to 15% of our brain right? So… In going with what the article says we start to use the other parts of our brain too. If we make a commitment to something, and truly believe in it, the behind-the-scenes thought processes take over. We start to really notice the things that support what we really want, or need in order to get where we want to be. If you think about all the things that are going on around you all the time… Your brain just picks out the things that you need for the task at hand.kind of like sitting in a crowded restaurant having a conversation with someone and you're able to only focus on what that person is saying instead of hearing everything that's going on around you. Make sense?