*Astrology is silly. But it can be mindful if it’s helpful. ~ Ed
*Vedic Astrology, or Jyotish, is one of the oldest sciences on the planet and considered a relative of astronomy. It is an important and valuable part of the ancient Vedic texts. This complex, logic-based and also intuitive science, has survived thousands of years in India’s Vedic tradition and is still considered a highly valuable tool of guidance and life insight. It is not a religion, but rather a philosophical understanding of human and cosmic existence. In Sanskrit, jyoti means light. Essentially, the study of jyotish is the study of light and how we interact with the cosmic light—within us and within the cosmos. Vedic astrology, or the sidereal approach to astrology, casts charts differently than Western, or Tropical astrology. The meanings, implications and purpose of jyotish is therefor different, as are the details used for prediction and the indications given below.
Your depths will be called upon, as well as grief, unconscious programming and past pain. The light will begin to strengthen in the coming weeks.
There have been many complicated transits and increased challenges for months now. Once the Kala Sarpa yoga completes in January, some of the big highs and lows will start to even out.
Exalted Mars in Capricorn is sparking anger, violence and aggression right now. Sun in Scorpio can intensify these strong emotions, if we are not doing our inner work.
Anger is in fact a powerful emotion, a change agent.
It reminds us that a boundary has been crossed, that something feels unfair, that we’ve have been wronged in some way.
Far too often though, anger becomes an unconscious reactive emotion that never gets to truly serve its purpose—to wake you up.
Right now, the planet—and particularly the United States—is being called into action. So many are feeling old, deeply embedded anger rise to the surface.
You may be feeling anger as a result of your own personal mythology, as well as a result of the collective consciousness.
Allowing your anger to move through you is potent medicine. But even more important than it’s movement, is actually harvesting from this emotion.
Anger is in fact a resource for tapping into your power, purpose and dharma.
Here are Four Ways to Release Anger Right Now:
1. Anger is often a first response emotion. We can become an addicted to feeling angry—especially if this is the way we learned how to feel and express.
Get into the habit of checking in with the four levels of your being and do a self-audit. This process can help you identify the experiences happening within your inner landscape so you don’t disconnect from your body and emotions.
2. What are you angry about? Who are you angry at? Consider this your challenge. Now use my Challenge Creative Ritual to identify, move and transform your anger into potent awareness.
3. Move your anger safely. Release anger and rage by screaming, yelling, punching pillows, throwing things (without harming yourself or anyone/anything else) and stomping. Get the sound of your anger out in a safe, contained space. Let the emotion move out and through your body.
4. Tap and Rant. EFT is a powerful resource for moving emotions—especially anger. Tap on the heart point in the center of the chest or tap through the points as you speak your anger aloud. Don’t hold back. Tapping through the points as you express your anger, will support its movement and release, without it getting stuck in your body.
5. Ready to change your relationship with big emotions—especially challenging emotions like anger, grief and sadness?
I’m accepting a few more people into my special nine-month course—Awakening Through Grief, in light of the recent election.
Many people need this emotional body work. And our world family needs it too.
If you are ready to use your grief as a powerful healing resource, please join me for this sacred journey into heart and spirit.
Author: Saraswati J.
Image: YouTube screen shot
Editor: Ashleigh Hitchcock