Let his words wash over you.
Let them split open your soul just a little. Allow yourself to let the light in.
1. “Life gives you plenty of time to do whatever you want to do if you stay in the present moment.”
2. “Always go with your passions. Never ask yourself if it’s realistic or not.”
3. “There is no fixed physical reality, no single perception of the world, just numerous ways of interpreting world views as dictated by one’s nervous system and the specific environment of our planetary existence.”
4. “If you want to do really important things in life and big things in life, you can’t do anything by yourself. And your best teams are your friends and your siblings.”
5. “We must go beyond the constant clamor of ego, beyond the tools of logic and reason, to the still, calm place within us: the realm of the soul.”
6. “There is just no getting around that turning bad things into good things is up to you.”
7. “There are no extra pieces in the universe. Everyone is here because he or she has a place to fill, and every piece must fit itself into the big jigsaw puzzle.”
8. “The less you open your heart to others, the more your heart suffers.”