This ain’t any more political or about conformity than saying “hey, don’t pour milk on my laptop.”
You might be a jerk if you never wear a mask and leave jerky comments.
1. You never wear a mask even when walking into a group of people who are wearing masks.
2. You don’t wear or bring a mask.
3. You half-ass wearing a mask, and don’t consistently distance.
4. You wear a mask when around strangers and not distancing.*
5. You always wear a mask, even when alone
Today, walking home, a couple with two dogs taking up a whole sidewalk forced my friend Michelle to walk between them, and me and Redford to walk off into the bike path, and neither were wearing masks. What if one of us were vulnerable? What if they were sick? It’s basic. It’s easy. Wear a mask if not distancing. The rest of the time, you’re good.
HOW DARE A MOM N’POP SHOP JUST TRYING TO SURVIVE ASK ME TO WEAR SHOES, SHIRT or… UNDERWEAR.
If that ain’t an intrusion on my rights, pretty sure I can handle wearing a mask or bandana whenever I’m in a shop or close to strangers because I care about others, not just myself.