Collegehumor sucks…and isn’t funny.

Via on Jan 6, 2009

Sad decadent insulting…short-sighted American youth. This is the next generation?

Collegehumor.com sucks…and isn’t funny…it’s Girls Gone Wild for virginal suburban 18 year old jerk-offs. Proof?

Proof? While children starve around the world, Collegehumor presents…factory-farmed cage-bred GMO/antibiotic-fed Turkey Bowling, now with Orange soda!

About Waylon Lewis

20 Responses to “Collegehumor sucks…and isn’t funny.”

1. elephant journal admin says:

Hmmm, Waylon did you get your humor glad removed recently? It's not Effing Richard Pryor but that redneck dude is much more insulting.

2. hater says:

its a yuppy jackass remake

3. penisalotta says:

you bitch! They are amazing. thanks for picking one video out of a hundred. watch more of their youtube, those guys are great.

• Unknown says:

Oh you must be into people raping your childhood humour. I have watched their videos and I could easily say it's crap. You sound so immature when you try to change peoples opinions. So next time you click on something you dislike, comment more sanely.

4. guest says:

i agree, collegehumor sucks balls

5. Ryan says:

I followed it for a long time, starting around 2000. It's kind of fell off a little with too many self-righteous videos.

6. John says:

Your argument is starving children? Right.

7. tom says:

college humor sucks they are not funny at all they just act like morons just to get views its not even real for example when they prank each other its fake and everyone involved knows it. college humor sucks!

8. Humor Hater says:

If a guy mentions CollegeHumor to me, he is automatically disqualified for the boyfriend position and sent to the "douche" pile. This goes double if he's over 30.

9. shellimeyers says:

I fear that in college, I might have actually laughed at this. Assuming I was really drunk, anyway.

10. Alvin Moyet says:

There's lots of starving people who could used it out there. They could have just give it away. -GAR Labs

11. Chris Miller says:

Unfortunately, MOST "satirical" stuff on the internet simply sucks and is not funny.
    CollegeHumor, "How it Should have Ended" and other self-proclaimed "satire" is made by douchebags who are comedic legends in their own minds, and imagine that ANYTHING they do will be an automatic PISSER simply because it's 1) satirical and 2) ANIMATED!
    Meanwhile, most of the time the MISS THE JOKE that they were going for, or think that their "surprise ending" is somehow hilarious.
    I could not possibly get DRUNK ENOUGH to laugh at ANY of this shit I see online– with few exceptions.
    Rather, it seems that every self-fancied "genius" feels driven to share their "comedic talent" with the webverse… and then shoot the messenger when told that it sucks ass.

• Shoopius says:

So long as you're going to include bad internet sketch comedies, don't forget Animeme; these guys are another one of 4Chan's attempts at invading the internet. It's not even original; it's just bad quickmemes from around the internet plastered onto a video.

12. Truth says:

Simple. It's for cunts.

Especially made for American-wannabe cunts the world over!

13. Samuel says:

What's worse than Collgehumor? Picnicface.

14. John says:

I do like a couple of their videos, but I think most of them suck… balls, that is.

15. Shoopius says:

I used to like Collegehumor's videos when I was an adolescent. But now that I've grown up, I see them as lazy, sex-crazed, arrogant douchebags who whine about their little discomforts while people around the globe put up with far worse shit, notably malnutrition, mental and/or medical disabilities, or the death of a friend or loved one. They're no longer the hilarious and inspiring rebels they used to be, and I'm glad I can see how shortsighted they are now.