Who’d you love for green info? Ideal Bite is who. Here their daily tippage goes over green handbags, murses / man purses / manbags, and purses.
- Gala-ready designs. Even manbags (or, if you prefer,murses) come in green styles.
- Eco-companionship. Opting for accessories made with reclaimed, recycled (the average American throws out 68 pounds of clothes per year), and sustainable materials means smaller landfills.
- Supporting green pioneers. Simple supply and demand: When you support trailblazing designers, more eco-friendly finds will follow.
Find out what the weirdest items in our handbags/murses are in the blog (and tell us what you’ve got).
A few of our faves are pricey, but a Biter can dream, can’t s/he?
- Ashley Watson Large Phoebe Bag – new day/night offering from this recycled leather designer, available in Feb. ($375).
- Matt & Nat Tracy Marrow Bag – the all-vegan bag designer now incorporates recycled materials in some of its line, including this faux-leather bag ($275).
- Heather Heron Magnolia Clutch – hemp and hemp-silk clutch, colored with petroleum-free dyes ($240).
- Stella McCartney for LeSportsac Travel Clutch Bag – gray recycled poly, with a detachable chain handle for flair ($105).
- Sparrow Farah Handbag – organic cotton and hemp with a screen-printed design; colored with eco-friendly dyes ($95).
Mad Imports Heather Clutch – playful, floral clutch made from renewable raffia by Madagascarian women making fair wages ($30).
hot on elephant
Learn to Rock your Social Media & Write Mindfully with Waylon Lewis & Elephant’s Editors. 1 share A letter to the Anger that refuses to Leave Me. 1,441 share If you Love her, Don’t Destroy Her. 27,506 shares 2017 is The Year of Kali, Goddess of Endings & Beginnings. 35,327 shares The Best Marriage Advice from a Divorced Woman. 2,110 shares The True Meaning of Friday the 13th (isn’t what we think). 5,275 shares The Technique that helps me make Decisions under Pressure (& has Saved my Life More than Once). 534 shares Use This Buddhist Practice to Overcome Self-Doubt. 454 shares 3 Seconds: “Joe Biden’s reaction to President Obama awarding him the Presidential Medal of Freedom (with distinction).” 1,164 share I’m Done being your Dirty Little Secret. 678 shares