Duncan Wong does Peacock Yoga.

Via on Dec 22, 2009

duncan wong look at my crotchduncan wong really, look at my crotchduncan wong yogic arts yoga

Duncan Wong brings attitude to yoga. Power. Martial arts. And, in this case, a Freddy Mercury lookalike ‘stash.

About elephant journal

763 views

Comments

11 Responses to “Duncan Wong does Peacock Yoga.”

1. nancy a says:

fierce… no other word for it. love the comparison btw peacock and him. hilarious… amazing to watch. thx!

2. kathryn says:

genius post: hilarious!

3. EvanRavitz says:

Jerky, wobbly, violent, show-offy. Reminds me of the sign in the "Hank Scorpio" episode of the Simpsons: "Work out for better tyranny"

4. Lynn says:

not yoga.. but the comparison to a peacock is apt! Esp. in the first video, where it seems like he keeps checking to see if the women coming in are watching him (they're not)

5. Duncan Wong says:

They are right that was very peacocky and I was doing my yoga as martial arts and it was all yang and I didn't realize it was being video'ed, which whenever in public should be assumed. Way too much coffee that day I can see. Perhaps I was just freaked out and needing a dose of a real life of the road after 20 years of performance v.s. service; and a deeper calmer practice. Well, I got all that. Married with twins on the tray; surviving the Tsunami and daily quakes and pending melt down in Japan, while caring for my pregnant wife… Sometimes YouTube content are like a bad day or a tattoo; there there, and we need to accept the good and improve ne :)(:
    Thanks for the Clear Mirror Everyone!..
    :D)uncan Sensei in Southern Japan

6. steve says:

don't worry Duncan, we'll always love ya!

7. Pretzel Boy says:

Haterz don't know, Duncan is the man….Big Heart…