TED Talks: 10 Things you don’t know about Orgasms.

Via on Dec 2, 2009

mary roach Orgasm Ted

With thanks for the tip to Kontraband: “Mary Roach reveals some crazy facts about orgasms in humans and in animals. Seriously though who would have thought that when women have orgasms it can give them bad breath after an hour or so? Seriously who studies this stuff?”

10 Things You Didn’t Know About Orgasm

YouTube Preview Image

Bonus

About elephant journal

11 Responses to “TED Talks: 10 Things you don’t know about Orgasms.”

1. This is fun and hilarious. It's also hilarious is that there are 458 views and no comments!

I guess everyone is either just very shy or simply left speechless!

Bob Weisenberg

2. This is fun and hilarious. It's also hilarious is that there are 458 views and no comments!

I guess everyone is either just very shy or simply left speechless!

Bob Weisenberg

3. This is fun and hilarious. It's also hilarious is that there are 458 views and no comments!

I guess everyone is either just very shy or simply left speechless!

Bob Weisenberg

4. This is fun and hilarious. It's also hilarious is that there are 458 views and no comments!

I guess everyone is either just very shy or simply left speechless!

Bob Weisenberg

5. Greg says:

If Elephant does not survive, Waylon can go into research.

6. Nancy Dedaj says:

Great site, where did you come up with the info in this blog? I’m happy I found it though, ill be checking back soon to see what other articles you have.

7. Mike says:

That was incredible. I'm always left stunned when I watch a TED video.

8. Kati Brennan says:

So interesting! And fun! Now Bob, how 'bout you really take the bait and have a look at where Yoga, Meditation, and Orgasm converge? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9QVq0EM6g4&fe

9. name says:

most of this talk was just sillyness… would be nice if she actually taught us something about human orgasms… how many people care about animals orgasms…

10. Sio says:

Well the link for the infographic image was broken so I google searched it. Found the image, and someone left a comment on it, was this joke… Felt like sharing.

"A man and a woman were sitting beside each other in the first class section of an airplane. The woman sneezed, took out a tissue, gently wiped her nose, then visibly shuddered for ten to fifteen seconds. The man went back to his reading.

A few minutes later, the woman sneezed again, took a tissue, wiped her nose, then shuddered violently once more. Assuming that the woman might have a cold, the man was still curious about the shuddering.

A few more minutes passed when the woman sneezed yet again. As before she took a tissue, wiped her nose, her body shaking even more than before.

Unable to restrain his curiosity, the man turned to the woman and said, "I couldn’t help but notice that you’ve sneezed three times, wiped your nose, and then shuddered violently. Are you OK?"

"I’m sorry if I disturbed you I have a very rare medical condition. Whenever I sneeze, I have an orgasm."

The man, more than a bit embarrassed, was still curious. "I’ve never heard of that condition before." he said. "Are you taking anything for it?"

The woman nodded, "Pepper.""

11. smokey says:

i once smoked a lot of cannabis and had a really intense orgasm!