Integral Sex Talk.

Via on Feb 10, 2010

watchmen sex scenewatchmen sex scene

Geek Talk to Impress Women.

RT @jf_moen: The good news about augmented reality is that it takes us one step closer to the externalization of the psyche. That’s also the bad news.

If I were an Integral bloke, ready to party after a long day brooding while sipping chai and pretending to read Wilber’s Sex Ecology Spirituality in a cafe, and I had nothing to do with my evening except watch V for Vendetta, alone, again…I’d shout out a sweet tweet like the above and I bet some Malin Akerman-lookalike (see video at bottom…if you’re over 18) would be ready for some David Deida action, youknowwhatI’msayin’?

integral sex david deida

If that virtual mating cry didn’t bring the leather-clad Matrix girls in, I’d unleash part one of 12—yes, twelve—on ‘em.

David Deida lets it rip in Byron Bay, bringing great humor, wisdom, and light to the perennial issues surrounding love, intimacy, sexuality, and spirituality. This 12 part series presents the entirety of the professionally produced video Spirit Sex Love, which offers a lively demonstration of David’s teaching methods and an introduction to his teachings on sexuality, spiritual growth, and true intimacy.

The much-rewound + replayed Watchmen Sex Scene:

Sex scenes should always include superhero outfits & Leonard Cohen.

Malin Akerman Sex Scene in Watchmen

Desktop/Tablet banner

About elephant journal

Elephriends - Mindful Partners

190x1902-EJ-clothing

16 Responses to “Integral Sex Talk.”

1. Marcene Pata says:

It’s arduous to seek out educated people on this topic, however you sound like you know what you’re talking about! Thanks

2. [...] with the sarcasm. Kirsten Dunst, in line next to me for lunch. Rosario Dawson, getting dinner. The lady from this movie. Lotsa other celebs I missed, ’cause I wasn’t looking for ‘em…I’m not [...]

3. Rich Bordoni says:

Using your logic, to make an example, because there are some neo-Nazi skinheads that happen to like Obama, and agree with his policies, that automatically makes Obama a really shady person who we should all be careful around.

Because basically you say that there is this shady underworld of pickup artists and internet marketers who happen to like Deida's work, so we should automatically throw the baby out with the bathwater and conclude that Deida must be involved in this shady underworld as well.

4. yogasamurai says:

Excellent posting. It breaks through a lot of the BS in the Yoga Tantra sex debate. David Deida has always been the bomb.
    Wilber" "We'd tell you all [females] the truth but it just takes so long!" Fabulous. Rock on, Dudes.

5. Aw, this was an extremely good post. Finding the time and actual effort to generate a
    really good article… but what can I say… I put things off a whole lot and
    don’t seem to get anything done.

6. I am really delighted to read this website posts which carries tons of valuable information,
    thanks for providing these data.

7. I heard great things about his teachings about sex and relationships for years, but never checked him out. If we elephant types are looking for good sources on healthy fun meaningful sexual relationships, and relationships generally, who do you recommend to check out?

8. My link to Pagan's blog above is broken. Here's the correct link:

9. NellaLou says:

Glad you are the one to bring the critical thinking here Duff. Saves me a rant.

10. Gary says:

Just because someone promotes Deida, that doesn't mean that Deida is associated with that person.

11. Those who focus on love first and charge $400 or less for a weekend tend to be more ethical in general.

12. ali says:

i agree about Odier's Tantric Quest – I enjoyed it too. and i think the message in that book resonates with your last point that "the keys to conscious relationship are honesty, love & compassion, and presence.'

13. Rich Bordoni says:

Yea, this article just came up on the EJ twitter account and I was wondering what an article about Integral was talking about. I didn't notice it was 62 weeks old until after I posted my comments (silly me). I also have that link to the masculinity conspiracy saved in my bookmarks and I was planning on reading it, but never got around to it. I will definitely check it out now. I just thought it was a little bit of a misrepresentation when you were linking Deida with Pagan, as I am familiar with both, and I know that Pagan is a totally shady character. I don't have that opinion of Deida though.

Also, of course I was projecting…. I argued that I always see you criticizing ….. as I was criticizing you. So hey, thanks for keeping a level head in your response, which kinda helped me realize I was doing a little projecting.