Mindful Living on the Road.
On the road, mindful living revolves around three main considerations: fuel for my body, fuel for my spirit and fuel for my car. With this in mind, I’m off—from Colorado to California—to share joy and yoga at the Mystic Garden Party and Wanderlust Festival.
1. every (tiny and grand) evidence of bliss
2. opportunities to spread gratitude
3. healthy food, and
Of course, the right fuel for my body will also fuel my mind. And the best fuel for my mind, will translate into spiritual fuel as I digest it, and pass it through. I am thrilled to have the time to listen and consume some seriously inspiring brain food.
- The Law of Attraction; Abraham-Hicks
- Unconditional Confidence; Pema Chodran
- Being in Balance; Wayne Dyer
After driving for 10 hours my hips are tight, my spine feels compressed to oompa loompa proportions and I just want to wring out my organs like soggy sponges. Under an amazing sunset, in the Salt Flats of Utah, I prepare to set up camp. First things first—Yoga! Nothing fancy, just simple asana and stretches to replenish my body and refuel my spirit.
- Prasarita Padottanasana with spinal twists
- Parivrtta Parsvakonasana
- Upavistha Konasana
- Adho Mukha Svanasana
- Janu Sirsasana
- Twists for the Shoulders and Spine
- Purvottanasana and Paschimottanasana Flow