Yoga ain’t about honesty. It’s about positivity. It’s about being nice…publicly.
Here’s 10 things your favorite yoga mat neighbor or yoga teacher will never admit to.
1. “Ann Coulter showed me this posture.”
2. “Didja know McDonald’s is bringing back the McRib sandwich this week?”
3. “Cool tattoo….I’ve never seen the ‘Ring of Swimming Dolphins’ before.”
4. “Isn’t this the gay-naked-hot-yoga class?”
5. “Everybody hold your postures…this is an effing robbery!”
6. “Would you mind moving? I can’t see myself in the mirror.”
7. “Let me be frank: I became a yoga teacher to hook up with hot girls.”
8. “Wanna go hunting this weekend? Psyched.”
9. “Sarah Palin.”
10. “It was me. I farted.”
Bonus round: what else?
hot on elephant
The 4 Stages of a Good Divorce. A Letter to my Children: You do not come from a Broken Home. These People are Rare Gems—Keep Them, Fight for Them, don’t Give Up on Them. Mom, can I Call her Mom, Too? Jon Stewart makes first appearance since retiring—”it’s not your country.” Waylon shares 10 transformingly beautiful Quotes about Love. My Marriage had to End—for my Life to Begin. 40 Things I’ve Learned in 40 Years. Why your Yoga Goals are (Probably) Irrelevant, if not Downright Dangerous. The Day I Stopped Running.