I am Grounded, Grounded, Grounded.

Via on Sep 11, 2010
YouTube Preview Image

This is a wonderful and very clever piece of film from Grounded Kids Yoga. When you have a spare 10 minutes please take a peek. I don’t think there is a point in this that has been missed. Well done kids, i laughed and laughed. Just shows how yoga doesn’t have to be serious but you all truly get the yoga point across. Hats off to you all and thank you for sharing your hard work.

About Indra Singh

Indra Singh loves to write anything from Yoga Articles to Creative Writing works. She is a full time mother and works predominantly in the world of addiction therapy, helping individuals with their journey through recovery by assisting them with Yoga techniques to help support their daily lives. She runs general classes and workshops too and is an experienced Children's Yoga teacher. She's studied Aura Soma, reflexology, aromatherapy and is heavily into flower essences and vibrational healing. She also loves to knit. For more about Indra, visit her website, Facebook or Twitter.

If you liked this, you might like these:

30 Responses to “I am Grounded, Grounded, Grounded.”

1. lisa says:

Indra, thanks for posting this! I am so grateful for yoga programs like this…our children truly are our future…and what a great future we will have with such strong and grounded foundations that yoga brings into their lives. Namaste…

2. Ana says:

Wow! This is amazing! Very grounded. Really, this video shows what Grounded is all about.

3. George says:

amazing. funny and such a great point. Love the "Rise with your breath! THis program is fantastic!

4. DeForce says:

These kids are great! What a wonderful program to teach children ALL the benefits of yoga. Thank you for shining you light into the world!

5. Indra,
    Thank you for honoring us with your kind and elegant words. We feel blessed to be connected with you and look forward to combining our efforts.

6. indrasingh says:

Cheryl
    thank YOU and Amy, if it's worth showing then i will show it and this is wonderful can't wait to meet up!!
    hugs x

7. We have learned from many great teachers who have taught us that Grounding is the key to Elevation. Through the flow of Grace we have taught these kids how to get Grounded, get into their hearts…and lead with their hearts. These Grounded students are showing you their skills in action; how they are able to put their hearts fully into what they are doing and artfully finding the balance between seriousness and laughter.

8. Amy Haysman says:

Yes, we thank all of the teachers who grounded us. Even our parents. We especially thank John Friend for showing us what it truly means to "Inspire." To quote our very first teacher who started the kids yoga craze in the first place, Marsha Wenig, "energy follows thought – onward and upward!" So, much appreciation to all those who have supported us with positive thoughts & kind, heartfelt words.

9. YoungYogi93 says:

This is an amazing video! It truly shows how yoga can be fun and serious. My personal favorite is the Zombie scene! I am so happy to know that there are revolutionary yoga programs out there for teens and children in the metro-atlanta area. I was wondering if Grounded Kids teaches any classes near me, and if so, how I would take said classes. Thanks!

10. Freeyogispiritmaster says:

This is the best yoga video I have seen since 1995… and trust me I've been alive for a while. I'm so happy to finally find a yoga program (i.e Grounded Yoga) that lets children really feel like themselves in the classroom. This video allows the kids to express themselves in a yogic way. The people who came up with Grounded Yoga for teens are brilliant. Finally someone answered the prayers I prayed to the universe.
    Thanks Grounded Yoga!!!!!!!

11. Yogifromkregslist says:

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!! Finally a true yoga video that is funny but at the same time educational. I love the zombie part. It was just too clever. The creators of this masterpiece were geniuses. Thank you!

12. 1234567890yoga says:

WHY DOES THIS VIDEO ALWAYS BLOW MY MIND THE HUNDREDS OF TIMES I WATCHED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's really clever. I hope this business skyrockets. Please creators of this Grounded Yoga reply. I am a huge fan…

13. Freeyogispiritmaster says:

You should put this on Facebook or Twitter or Myspace or something. Please. I would love to be a fan on Facebook so I can watch all of your stuff. The actors are so well rehearsed in this video.

14. Sedef Dion says:

I am so proud of this amazing video and all the hard work you all have done… This is just the beginning of a great era in kids yoga world…

15. Gretva says:

It’s so cool that you have a District Attorney Anusara.

16. I've been following the Grounded Gals since 2006, and have watched them, their YTT students, and hundreds of kids do amazing things with their lives. I'm crazy about this video, because their Heart and Earth Centered approach really shines through, and represents that aspect of Yin/Yang brought forward by their programs, which allows a high state of energy, and balance within that.

@Freeyogispiritmaster the Grounded FaceBook group is here: http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Grounded-Yoga-La

There is also a youTubeChannel: http://www.youtube.com/user/gogrounded?feature=mh

Love, Light, and Laughter,
    Executive Director of Inner Peace and Information Flow for GoGrounded.com

17. mybradford says:

awesome!

18. myb says:

i love being grounded, grounded, grounded

19. bigbenlawson says:

this is brilliant!

20. heartofabear says:

wow. that's all i can say. wow.

21. HanaChen says:

this is truly ground breaking!

22. Emilie Van Cleave says:

Wow!!! Inspiring, Funny, Witty, Clever, Flawless and the program is phenomenal!!! I am the proud "nama" of the judge, and two of the demonstrators of yoga poses!!! (as well as the proud mother of Cheryl Crawford who is indeed following her passion and her gifts!!!)

23. Anna says:

so cool! thanks for sharing!

24. Kelli Love says:

Yes! Every time I watch this video I am inspired and proud of the wit, heart, and creativity that went into communicating the meaning of yoga. Go grounded!