KK Ledford featured on Cover of Yoga Journal.

Via on Nov 4, 2010

The November cover of Yoga Journal features a beautiful photo of KK Ledford. Find out more about Ms. Ledford on her website, or check out a video of YJ’s behind-the-scenes interview:

About elephant journal

946 views

Like this article? Leave a tip!

(We use PayPal but you don't need an account with PayPal.)

Elephriends - Mindful Affiliates

40 Responses to “KK Ledford featured on Cover of Yoga Journal.”

1. guest says:

This is such a beautiful cover!!! KK is such a wonderful teacher, too.

2. David Atlas says:

Isn't it great! That's my teacher!

3. Daniel Braha says:

KK is awesome. I've taken many classes from her over the years and she is truly inspirational!

4. Yay KK! Your cover is so beautiful!!!

5. michelle says:

so proud of my amazin teacher. cant wait for more covers to come…. LOVE YOU KK!!
    xoxo

6. waxbear says:

KK is so wonderful! The best combination of quirkiness, inspiration, ebullience, and awesome!

7. Brian says:

KK is such a wonderful teacher, her brilliance is, well, brilliant!

8. Michael says:

Woot! KK sparkles with intelligent alignment, wit, toughness, and, of course, that wild moon wisdom. Her yogic, spiritual, and astrological adjustments are such a gift! So grateful to have her as my teacher :)

9. Katrina Knudsen says:

Stunning cover. What a sparkling inspiration!

10. Sarahlish says:

KK is quirky, goofy & tons of fun – but is also a serious, dedicated teacher for serious, dedicated students. She inspires fierce devotion in her students' practices and lives, and weaves in a wealth of knowledge of other modalities – astrology, pagan traditions, herbs – to her classes. Plus she plays the best music EVER.

11. Knewreality says:

It’s exciting to see this dedicated practitioner and teacher on the YJ cover. Looking forward to when she contributes some of her eloquent writings on Elephantjournal.

12. Meg says:

Beautiful inspirational goddess!!! We're so lucky to have you here in the Bay Area!! : ) xo

13. Hannah McDevitt says:

Beautiful KK! Full of shakti fire and grace! I've never laughed so much in a yoga class or had the "happiest hips" than in the presence of KK. A truly delightful and joyous experience :) xoxo

14. avril says:

gorgeous photo of a gorgeous person!!!!

15. feisty dove says:

I love this cover! So much shakti, so much beauty! KK is an incredible and feircely devoted teacher. If you have the opportunity to check out one of her classes or workshops, do not hesitate, you will be happy you went! Thanks to elephant journal for supporting this radiant woman.

• KKshakti says:

Thanks feisty! And thank you for the sparkling recommendation!

• feistydove says:

It is hard to put into words why you are such a great teacher…the places you lead people to in their bodies and hearts is extraordinary and hard to define in mere English. Just go and experience, I say!!!

16. KKshakti says:

Thank you Heather!

17. Leila says:

Gorgeous cover!!!! It even manages to capture a smidgen of KK's incredible light! I am so grateful for KK's inspirational way of teaching. She is so balanced in that she is very real, true to herself and to her students, serious about the practice and incredibly playful and funny. I am constantly reminded of why I practice yoga as I learn more and more from her! So happy that elephant journal is sharing the love!

18. KKshakti says:

Its an extraordinary blessing to have such a talented, creative, funny, dedicated, and committed group of students! Some of you I see every day, or several times a week, and some of you live outside of the Bay Area, but there's a reason I call you the Kosmic Kula! You keep the conversation going! Your bright minds and open hearts and strong adhikara make it possible for me to teach from a place of integrity and authenticity. And witnessing and participating in your continued deepening, refinement, and transformation is an incredible delight. You rock, Kosmic Kula! XO

19. candicegarrett says:

opened my new YJ with pleasure. I don't know her in person but it was SO nice to see someone covered that I *could* know in person. She is beautiful, grace-FULL and lovely. Love, love, love it.

20. We love you KK – keep being your awesome self. :)

21. swati jr* says:

took a class from KK at yoga tree in SF last week. then, at the airport, saw the YJ cover and was like "hey, that was my teacher this morning!" it was neat to support her style and refreshing individuality.

22. neesha says:

KK rocks!!! Embodiment of all things magical and grounded and down to earth. Truly an inspiration!

23. KKshakti says:

Thank you for all your kind comments and your continued support!

24. [...] ahem, “covered” many Yoga Journal covers—whenever one of our favorite yoga teachers appears, like Amy, Kia, Faith, we [...]