Catching Thoughts: Constipation.

Via on Nov 3, 2010

I started going to Hillary Rubins’ classes at City Yoga in Los Angeles last year. One of the cool things that she does is make helpful videos; when I saw her video titled “Constipated? The #1 Thing You Can Do “ on Facebook, my scatological heart couldn’t resist clicking on it. The funny thing is, she started talking about ‘emotional constipation’ and where it resides in the body and guess what?! The exact spot she pointed to is something that has been bothering me periodically lately. Weird, right? Not really. This stuff happens all the time. Anyway, take a look and let things flow:)

-Aurora

PS:   FYI-  She also has a DVD called “Yoga Foundations“. I gave several of them as Christmas gifts last year that were recieved with happy acceptance:)

YouTube Preview Image

About Celia Aurora de Blas

Celia Aurora de Blas is an Actress, Producer and Yoga Nidra teacher in Los Angeles. By being honest and public about her path in changing herself, she intends to help others by example. "Change is challenging, but it helps when we see others do what we're trying to do. It makes it less scary."

Elephriends - Mindful Partners

190x1902-EJ-clothing

10 Responses to “Catching Thoughts: Constipation.”

1. Katie says:

I love the "scatological heart" description! LOL

2. Celia Aurora de Blas Aurora says:

Do you let yourself cry, Jigme?

3. Celia Aurora de Blas Aurora says:

And PS, thanks for the feedback!

4. Celia Aurora de Blas Aurora says:

I know!!! It's pretty amazing. I found myself doing it unconsciously around a certain person and it helped me realize how much tension I held around this person. So fascinating.

5. Hillary says:

Thanks love!!!! You are way too sweet to share this. And I giggled when reading your post. You are a funny one. And thanks for the Yoga Foundations Plug! see you soon!!!!

6. Hillary says:

When you do not let your emotions out they get stagnant. It causes blockages and we are not fully expressed. Then it can burst and look like a fit, exhaustion, some other kind of health issue. If you get sick at the same time every year check in to see what happened to you as a child because you have to release the pain around it.

Does that make sense?

7. Phila says:

Thanks for posting this, Aurora – I've been aware of that area in the chakra system as the center of will, but not as the emotional heart center – and this *really* makes sense with some of the emotional releases I've been experiencing lately; the energy was coming from this area. Great stuff – thanks for the info!

8. Celia Aurora de Blas Aurora says: