If you don’t know what this is all about, you may wish to move along, move along.
The below is a point-by-point response to a criticism of elephant and myself, which I was alerted to this morning on twitter:
Thanks for the poetic polemic. Unfortunately, just about every point is off. Perhaps it’s fortunately, as we’re not the ball-less enemy you imagine.
From twitter, my rebuttals to your above this morning:
1. Actually, the letter—which does exist, indeed—is published on KPC’s site.
2. …and the journalist is not fired. He’s welcome to blog on any other subject. I don’t have $$$ or legal representation, and I don’t want to continue to get between KPC + Bill. He can blog all he likes about them on his own blog, which he could create free in 10 minutes, and he’s still messaging about them on twitter. Constantly.
3. As for KPC’s article, we’re an open forum. I offered them an article after they were upset about Bill’s stuff. Their article on ele happened well before—not after, as you say—any threats of legal action. Every key pt of this “article” is off.
4. ele’s “show business” is our mission: fulfilling our bodhisattva vow. Can’t do that if we’re out of biz. We have no $ 2 pay 4 legal defense.
5. He’s still all over elephant, and is welcome to keep writing. We love “Uncle Bill,” as I call him. Have u checkd if all his articles were removed? At least a dozen r on elej right now.
Pardon the twitter abbreviations, but the above is expanded from my tweets this morning.
Yours in the Vision,