Tibettruth‘s Ten Actions In Support Of A Free Tibet.
- Join The Boycott Of China’s Slave Labor Goods http://bit.ly/c2j8P7
- Learn About Tibet’s Independence http://bit.ly/968dGE
- Put Tibet Back On The World Map http://bit.ly/auEaK3
- Discover How Alcohol Is Used As Another Oppressive Tool Against Tibetans http://bit.ly/cSdWL3
- See How Tourism Is Being Used by China To Further Exploit Tibetans http://bit.ly/9ZtRZ5
- Challenge Governments That Deny Tibet’s Nationhood http://bit.ly/cO2lYI
- Question Organizations Who Keep Silent on Medical Atrocities In Tibet http://bit.ly/cOrBzi
- Join Online Action for Ms. Yeshi Choedon, A Tibetan Political Prisoner http://bit.ly/d7cliD
- Email This Vital Report http://bit.ly/fNagQl To Your Senator http://bit.ly/Pcxlp
- Lobby Congress for Tibet’s Independence http://bit.ly/dpJPtm
Updated more accurate maps via Tibet Truth. My personal apologies: prior maps “repeated a lie that Amdo region of Tibet (so-called Qinghai) is a Chinese province.” Most maps out there are indeed revisionist Communist lies. ~ ed.
For more info visit http://tibettruth.com
Follow on Twitter @tibettruth
hot on elephant
The 4 Stages of a Good Divorce. A Letter to my Children: You do not come from a Broken Home. These People are Rare Gems—Keep Them, Fight for Them, don’t Give Up on Them. Mom, can I Call her Mom, Too? Jon Stewart makes first appearance since retiring—”it’s not your country.” Waylon shares 10 transformingly beautiful Quotes about Love. My Marriage had to End—for my Life to Begin. 40 Things I’ve Learned in 40 Years. Why your Yoga Goals are (Probably) Irrelevant, if not Downright Dangerous. The Day I Stopped Running.