What the F@*& is Wrong with You People?! | VIDEO

Via on Feb 2, 2011

Bill Maher’s New Rule:

Al Gore must come out with a sequel to his movie about climate change and call it, ‘An Inconvenient Truth 2: What the Fuck is Wrong with You People?’

YouTube Preview Image

I don’t always agree with his views, but I love Bill Maher. What do you think about what this particular ranting of his?

photo: flickr | Lindalee99

Facebook is in talks with major corporate media about pulling their content into FB, leaving other sites to wither or pay up if we want to connect with you, our readers. Want to stay connected before the curtain drops?
Sign up for our curated, quality newsletters below.

Incorrect source, offensive, or found a typo? Email us (please put title in subject bar of email so we'll be able to fix). Or do you want to write for Elephant?
{Waylon H. Lewis C Enterprises 2014: Use Rights in perpetuity. Ownership remains with author.}

About Lynn Hasselberger

Lynn Hasselberger lives in Chicagoland with her son, husband and two cats. She loves sunrises, running, yoga, chocolate, and NYR, and has a voracious appetite for comedy. In her spare time, she blogs at myEARTH360.com and LynnHasselberger.com. A "Green Diva" and social media addict, you'll most likely find Lynn on twitter (@LynnHasselbrgr & @myEARTH360) and facebook. She hopes to make the world a better place, have more fun, re-develop her math skills and overcome her fear of public speaking. Like her writing? Subscribe to her posts.

Loved it? Leave a tip!

18 Responses to “What the F@*& is Wrong with You People?! | VIDEO”

1. […] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Waylon Lewis, RayBeckerman, cindyADRIENNEquashie, Urban Zen Foundation, Seva Soule Yoga and others. Seva Soule Yoga said: Rant on, Mr. Maher: This is great~ http://bit.ly/hTXlZx #environment @elephantjournal #elej […]

2. I love him too….gets his point across with great wit and intensity proving he truly cares about what he rants about.

3. elephantjournal says:

So, soooooo smug. But…yeah…this one's awesome. ~ Waylon

4. lol says:

See! I knew there was something to mixing those psychotropics with beer!

5. […] http://www.elephantjournal.com Bill Maher’s New Rule: Al Gore must come out with a sequel to his movie about climate change and call it, ‘An Inconvenient Truth 2: What the Fuck is […]

6. Bruce says:

Love him or hate him, Bill Maher speaks truth to power. We need people like him (and Stewart and Colbert) to call out the bullshit that is taken for "news" or "debate". thanks for sharing this on EJ

7. Joe Mohr says:

Awesome clip to share, Lynn!

Joe

8. Thanks for taking the time to comment, Barb! Have a great weekend!

9. TamingAuthor says:

Restraining myself from commenting in an unkind, unsettling, and truthful manner.

I will simply rephrase Maher's question and pose it to those who love him. "What the f@*& is wrong with you people? Don't you know there is something called karma?"

10. בידסון says:

What’s Going down i am new to this, I stumbled upon this I have found It positively useful and it has aided me out loads. I am hoping to give a contribution & assist other customers like its aided me. Great job.

11. LOL. Thanks for sharing that, Stele :)

12. Dutch Blue says:

Thank you — could not have said it better myself, Ceth. What an arrogant man that Bill Maher is! And another thing — I wish the people would nòt applaud after every sentence made. Funny how this is only seen in the USA. It's so annoying and childish.