My new favorite feminine product.
I am ecstatic about the “Party in My Pants!”
Each month, I look forward to the party that will fill my pants!
Gone are the days of suffering through uncomfortable plastic, itchy, sticky and wasteful menstrual pads. Now, I reach for the “Party in My Pants!” and I’m so glad that I’ve made the switch to washable cloth menstrual pads.
They are colorful, unique, inviting, comfortable, earth-friendly and feminine.
Would you like to get the party started in your pants too?
Here’s how to get started:
- – 1. Before making a large investment, purchase two or three “Party in My Pants” menstrual pads to get a feel for the size needed according to your own cycle.
- – 2. When you next bleed, reach for these lovely cloth pads and with a quick snap, your pad is in place. (I’ve noticed that they stay more secure than disposable pads – they don’t move around or stick to your skin.)
- – 3.When you feel moisture on your skin, remove the pad and replace with a new one.
- – 4. Next, you can either (1) rinse and squeeze in the sink or (2) soak in water. Depending upon your flow, you might be able to skip this step.
- – 5. Place them in the wash with a regular load of clothes.
- – 6. Hang or lay flat to dry to avoid the tent-like nylon backing from wearing out.
The “Party in My Pants” are said to last 5-6 years; very much worth the investment. It truly feels like a special occasion each month!
Do you use washable menstrual pads? How do you like them?
hot on elephant
Boomers vs. Millennials: Will We stay the Course or Change It? Instead of Sabotaging another Relationship, here’s how to Run into your Fear. Join: Elephant’s Fall 2016 Academy. How Sleeping with the Lights on (Literally) Changes our World. When you’re Stuck, Remember to ask yourself this Question. To the Man who Ruined me. Welcome to September’s Eclipse Season—Anything is Possible.