My new favorite feminine product.
I am ecstatic about the “Party in My Pants!”
Each month, I look forward to the party that will fill my pants!
Gone are the days of suffering through uncomfortable plastic, itchy, sticky and wasteful menstrual pads. Now, I reach for the “Party in My Pants!” and I’m so glad that I’ve made the switch to washable cloth menstrual pads.
They are colorful, unique, inviting, comfortable, earth-friendly and feminine.
Would you like to get the party started in your pants too?
Here’s how to get started:
- – 1. Before making a large investment, purchase two or three “Party in My Pants” menstrual pads to get a feel for the size needed according to your own cycle.
- – 2. When you next bleed, reach for these lovely cloth pads and with a quick snap, your pad is in place. (I’ve noticed that they stay more secure than disposable pads – they don’t move around or stick to your skin.)
- – 3.When you feel moisture on your skin, remove the pad and replace with a new one.
- – 4. Next, you can either (1) rinse and squeeze in the sink or (2) soak in water. Depending upon your flow, you might be able to skip this step.
- – 5. Place them in the wash with a regular load of clothes.
- – 6. Hang or lay flat to dry to avoid the tent-like nylon backing from wearing out.
The “Party in My Pants” are said to last 5-6 years; very much worth the investment. It truly feels like a special occasion each month!
Do you use washable menstrual pads? How do you like them?
hot on elephant
The story behind the Elephant-headed God. 381 shares Visual Yoga Blog: Refresh your Eyes the Yoga Way. 167 shares Boomers vs. Millennials: Will We stay the Course or Change It? 385 shares Instead of Sabotaging another Relationship, here’s how to Run into your Fear. 997 shares Join: Elephant’s Winter 2017 Academy. 9 shares The Benching Mind-F*ck: Worse than Ghosting. 1,753 share The Fourth Kind of Love. 2,195 shares October Energy Forecast: Prepare for Limitless, Unconditional Love. 5,231 shares What Teens need from their Parents. (Hint: It’s not Grounding & Punishment.) 1,695 share How Open-Hearted Men can Show Up for Strong, Independent Women. 2,684 shares