My new favorite feminine product.
I am ecstatic about the “Party in My Pants!”
Each month, I look forward to the party that will fill my pants!
Gone are the days of suffering through uncomfortable plastic, itchy, sticky and wasteful menstrual pads. Now, I reach for the “Party in My Pants!” and I’m so glad that I’ve made the switch to washable cloth menstrual pads.
They are colorful, unique, inviting, comfortable, earth-friendly and feminine.
Would you like to get the party started in your pants too?
Here’s how to get started:
- – 1. Before making a large investment, purchase two or three “Party in My Pants” menstrual pads to get a feel for the size needed according to your own cycle.
- – 2. When you next bleed, reach for these lovely cloth pads and with a quick snap, your pad is in place. (I’ve noticed that they stay more secure than disposable pads – they don’t move around or stick to your skin.)
- – 3.When you feel moisture on your skin, remove the pad and replace with a new one.
- – 4. Next, you can either (1) rinse and squeeze in the sink or (2) soak in water. Depending upon your flow, you might be able to skip this step.
- – 5. Place them in the wash with a regular load of clothes.
- – 6. Hang or lay flat to dry to avoid the tent-like nylon backing from wearing out.
The “Party in My Pants” are said to last 5-6 years; very much worth the investment. It truly feels like a special occasion each month!
Do you use washable menstrual pads? How do you like them?
hot on elephant
July’s Full Moon in Capricorn: The Heart wants what it Wants. The 4 Stages of a Good Divorce. Our Soulmates are Rarely Who We Expect. A Letter to my Children: You do not come from a Broken Home. Men, Let’s Stop Fooling Ourselves: Size Matters. To the One Who Tried to Break Me. An Open Letter to the Fixers. How your Stored Memories in the Amygdala can lead to PTSD. Mom, can I Call her Mom, Too? Jon Stewart makes first appearance since retiring—”it’s not your country.”