My new favorite feminine product.
I am ecstatic about the “Party in My Pants!”
Each month, I look forward to the party that will fill my pants!
Gone are the days of suffering through uncomfortable plastic, itchy, sticky and wasteful menstrual pads. Now, I reach for the “Party in My Pants!” and I’m so glad that I’ve made the switch to washable cloth menstrual pads.
They are colorful, unique, inviting, comfortable, earth-friendly and feminine.
Would you like to get the party started in your pants too?
Here’s how to get started:
- – 1. Before making a large investment, purchase two or three “Party in My Pants” menstrual pads to get a feel for the size needed according to your own cycle.
- – 2. When you next bleed, reach for these lovely cloth pads and with a quick snap, your pad is in place. (I’ve noticed that they stay more secure than disposable pads – they don’t move around or stick to your skin.)
- – 3.When you feel moisture on your skin, remove the pad and replace with a new one.
- – 4. Next, you can either (1) rinse and squeeze in the sink or (2) soak in water. Depending upon your flow, you might be able to skip this step.
- – 5. Place them in the wash with a regular load of clothes.
- – 6. Hang or lay flat to dry to avoid the tent-like nylon backing from wearing out.
The “Party in My Pants” are said to last 5-6 years; very much worth the investment. It truly feels like a special occasion each month!
Do you use washable menstrual pads? How do you like them?
hot on elephant
Elephant Journal’s Holiday Gift Guide 636 shares A letter to the Anger that refuses to Leave Me. 547 shares Waylon’s favorite Ethical Gifts. 10 shares Join: Elephant’s Winter 2017 Academy. 28 shares Trevor Noah just won my Respect. 2,556 shares Year of the Fire Rooster 2017: What to Expect. 844 shares December Forecast: Letting Go of 2016 & Leaning into 2017 with Love. 6,572 shares These Tweets (and Retweets) actually Happened. 1,376 share How to Say Goodbye to that almost-great Love. 1,543 share For the Women who are Trying to Do & Be Everything to Everyone. 3,138 shares