Sexy Famous Vegetarians & Vegans. Videos:

Via
on Apr 4, 2011
get elephant's newsletter

Many make the merciful choice.

Doesn’t prove anything, there’s plenty of wonderful famous meat eaters and nefarious veggies, too…but interesting to know that I’m far from alone among we powerful humans in choosing not to kill for pleasure. That said, I’m still only veggie, not vegan, and even vegans consume products (like palm oil, or cars) that devastate our earth and the vulnerable species upon it (no excuse not for me to do better, though).

Enjoy:

YouTube Preview Image YouTube Preview Image YouTube Preview Image YouTube Preview Image

YouTube Preview Image

About elephant journal

Comments

24 Responses to “Sexy Famous Vegetarians & Vegans. Videos:”

1. Ben Ralston Ben Ralston says:

He wants you to :)

(I think)

2. Emily says:

Wow, you grabbed me with the word sexy but there was no follow through at all on that one.

3. TK says:

I think the important part is that people are making an effort to evolve and refrain from doing harm. It has nothing to do with who has the tallest horse. Little steps are just as important.

4. Blake Wilson Blake says:

I know for a FACT that Aristotle ate meat. He was the reason Alexander the Great couldn't have kids.

Oh wait… wrong "meat." hehehe

5. Agreed says:

Oh, I was looking on a device that didn't register those were videos. I thought they were just images. I'll check it out.

6. Agreed says:

Hmm… Rosa Parks, Henry Ford, Jerry Seinfeld, Socrates… not sexy yet. But I'll keep watching.

7. Clare Polencheck clare says:

this is so stupid. what does anne hathaway's boobs have to do with not eating meat? im so sick of these stupid pointless connections. vegetarianism is obviously an important issue for many people: morally, spiritually, whatever. why do we need to make it "sexually" too?

8. Dace says:

In today's society this is a great marketing idea to interest people in veg lifestyle. People are excited about nakedness and sensations.
    Just looks how many views got this article!!!

9. Barbara Kitzis says:

Is that Brad Pitt up there? Just wondered…

10. […] Lochte, Robert Pattinson, Zac Efron/Kristen Stewart, Scarlett Johansson, Katy Perry, Padma Lakshmi, Anne Hathaway, Kate Upton. To read something on Climate Change, but not do anything about it, click […]