Single not as in dating. Single as in, all alone.
2. I get more work done, with less guilt (inside-out, or outside-in).
3. I exercise more.
4. It’s cheaper.
5. I sit around blabbing less.
6. Less drama.
7. Less planning all the time.
8. Loneliness is kinda nice.
9. I like sleeping alone, anyway, I’m big and can spread out.
10. Ummmm…help me out here, add your reason in comments?
hot on elephant
The 4 Stages of a Good Divorce. A Letter to my Children: You do not come from a Broken Home. These People are Rare Gems—Keep Them, Fight for Them, don’t Give Up on Them. Mom, can I Call her Mom, Too? Jon Stewart makes first appearance since retiring—”it’s not your country.” Waylon shares 10 transformingly beautiful Quotes about Love. 40 Things I’ve Learned in 40 Years. Why your Yoga Goals are (Probably) Irrelevant, if not Downright Dangerous. Dear Woman in the White Car at Margaritas Mexican Grill in West Memphis, Arkansas on July 15th, 2012. How I Raise My Dying Son.