A youtube video so epic (stupid, amazing, risky) I got dizzy watching it.

Via on Jun 28, 2011

Just imagine being it, living it in 3D? I couldn’t do it.

Flying through a cavern? With no steering, just your arms and the wind as you plummet forward and down to your…well, who knows?

PS: one of the flying squirrels, Roberta Mancino, is a model, often poses nude, and was recently profiled in the NY Times in an article entitled: “Raising her Profile by Showing some Skin.” Sounds like an elephant title.

Wow of the Day, indeed:

YouTube Preview Image

About Waylon Lewis

(We use PayPal but you don't need an account with PayPal.)

Elephriends - Mindful Affiliates

9 Responses to “A youtube video so epic (stupid, amazing, risky) I got dizzy watching it.”

1. jackie says:

LOVE IT!!!!

2. Amy Ippoliti says:

Whoa, thanks for sharing. Life passion = jumping off high shit!

3. Maria says:

I think I am going to be ill……

4. Jason Gan says:

Wicked

5. Crazy! I love the flying squirrel suits. I want one! :-)

6. elephantjournal says:

Don't think the helmet's gonna do either of them any good if (when) they fly (plummet) into something. Adventure? I call it selfish, dangerous. Enjoy watching it. Don't try it, please, too many people love you!

Joe Allegretti I think part of my anatomy crawled back up into my abdomen watching the skyscraper jump. Stupid/dangerous has been around awhile. See "Man on Wire." I don't get "extreme sports", but I guess if they're willing to become hamburger helper at some point that's they're business. How about the guys who climb ice waterfalls and run the risk of hammering their anchors into ice that's too thin? Whatever….

7. Emily says:

Good song.

8. My life has a whole new purpose!

9. Stig Edwardson says:

Actions such as these are feeding an addiction, no different from taking drugs. This addiction (adrenaline) is equally as risky and destructive as any substance abuse could be. I see nothing but ego gratification here.