What I want in a man.

Via on Sep 29, 2011

Talk to me about Wayne’s World.

YouTube Preview Image

Because sometimes life is scary, and you just want that super happy ending.

About Julie JC Peters

Julie (JC) Peters has been practicing yoga on and off from the tender age of 12, and it has gotten her through everything from the horrors of teenagedom to a Master’s degree in Canadian Poetry. She is a yoga teacher, spoken word poet, and writer, and teaches workshops on yoga and writing called Creative Flow. Julie also owns East Side Yoga in Vancouver with her mom, Jane.

15 Responses to “What I want in a man.”

1. This is so wonderful! Cheers to having a brave and stupid heart that gets away from you & may we all find someone equally broken & be nursed back to health with organic milk (or a dairy alternative;) Loved it!

2. Aleajndara says:

Hi Julie, I loved your poem but I have a hard time understanding everything you say. Can you post the words of your poem.
    Thank you for your Heart!
    Alejandra

3. Martha says:

Love this. I wear my heart outside my chest also . I say yes at least to hope . Good job .. Great words … Great truth telling .

4. guest says:

beautiful. this actually made me cry.

5. Candace says:

Awesome Julie absolutely awesome.

6. Suzette says:

huh..geez thank god I was not the only one who thought I couldn’t understand what she was saying most of the time…..I guess I might, just might or maybe not..given the title….not listen again…kudos for trying.

7. Suzette says:

Yep…listened a second time…and I guess I had to be there….it's incoherent…lot a screaming! and a lot of clapping after the screaming…wish i had heard the message. Not sure what this is all about? Oh well .

8. kim says:

hard to watch/hear/endure the tone…

9. [...] I wrote this poem years ago, in the thick of a relationship that was….well, many things. Let’s just say I got some good poems out of it. [...]

10. Keiko Ginnery says:

I really like your writing style, great info, thank you for putting up . “Much unhappiness has come into the world because of bewilderment and things left unsaid.” by Feodor Mikhailovich Dostoyevsky.

11. [...] I seen a trigger warning there, I probably would have just watched Wayne’s World [...]