Married Sex.

Via on Nov 19, 2011

People often ask me when I’m gonna get married and settle down.

I think of this song.

YouTube Preview Image

I answer, ah, not for a little while.

Bonus:

YouTube Preview Image

If that didn’t sway me, Krystal might.

On the other hand, many of us including myself respect the notion of marriage. Many of us including myslef still want children. So, tell us how you and your better half keep your love-making real, after all these years?

About elephant journal

9 Responses to “Married Sex.”

1. elephantjournal says:

Priscilla P this was hilarious, LMAO!

2. Nicole says:

It all depends on the intimacy. Work on increasing and expressing emotional intimcay and honesty and, voila, sexual connection becomes more meaningful, poignant, interesting, juicy and real.

• Linda Buzogany linda buzogany says:

Totally agree with Nicole…the sex is as real as the relationship.

• elephantjournal says:

Amen. I guess I'm just asking what keeps the sex real in a long-term relationship. I've seen many relationships, albeit of course from the outside, that seem to become as stale as they are stable, to become more about routine and "having someone to go to something with" as they are about intimacy or inspiration to be with one another. ~ Waylon

3. HiLARious! I'll just say… keeping a sense of humor is definitely important.

4. Julie Wolman says:

Laugh My Ass Off Funny!!!! I'm married and I have no "fucking " advice . Just keep on having "married sex " if you are married .

5. candicegarrett says:

Intamacy, Way. The act of knowing someone for years and years. inside and out. for frustrations and complications. For frustrations, male and female. And everything in between. who else can love us for who we really are? Not a booty call…a person who wants and needs and has responsibilities and who is no more or less sexy than you. And wants more than you have and and that you want. Monogomy is the constant trying to be unselfish, How hard is that? real effin hard.

6. Andrea Balt Andréa Balt says:

If marriage is as fun as watching Flight of the Conchords sing about marriage, then I'm in (socks on and all). In any case, I'll save this post and get back to it 20 years from now, to tell you how I managed.

7. [...] So, let me put it this way: Marry us and you will regret it. Don’t marry us and you will regret it. Whatever you do, you will regret [...]