Maybe, Just Possibly, the Most Beautiful Yoga Video Ever.

Via on Nov 7, 2011

The lovely Elena Brower, NYC, a few years back—just after the birth of her baby.

Full-screen it and watch it where/when you can hear it.

I give you…Elena Brower. And, via Alex King, a video that captures the spirit(uality) of yoga, not just the technical asanas, alignment.

Youtube version has 30K+ views. Awesome, but deserves mucho more! Still, it’s the most views for well-loved, lovely Elena on any video:

YouTube Preview Image

About Walk The Talk Show

Walk the Talk Show with Waylon Lewis is fun, yet fundamentally serious. We aim to be "The Daily Show of mindfulness," spreading the good news beyond the choir to those who weren't sure they gave a care. Our videos are featured on more than 20 sites, including elephantjournal.com. Fan us on facebook too.

10 Responses to “Maybe, Just Possibly, the Most Beautiful Yoga Video Ever.”

1. Jason Gan says:

I love it

2. benoit says:

no way!

3. Tanya Lee Markul Tanya Lee Markul says:

LOVE IT!

Posting to Elephant Yoga on Facebook and Twitter.

Tanya Lee Markul, Yoga Editor
    Join us! Like Elephant Yoga on Facebook

4. jean says:

Love it except for the arrogant comments by the guy…. wish they'd just cut him out!

5. [...] Inviting Grace with Elena Brower. Elena Brower strikes me as someone who truly understands what it means to give and recieve grace–deep in [...]

6. Azra says:

Sorry , but I don't see it (extraordinary beauty I mean..)… it's just another one …

7. Mary says:

what's the song in the background?? love it.

8. Jason Gan says:

I still love it.

9. [...] 19. Maybe, just possibly the most beautiful yoga video ever. [...]

10. Karen Katz says:

I'LL BE HONEST-it is beautiful, but I think this actually discourages as many people as it encourages-b/c so many people especially women, struggle with issues of body image, beauty, non-beauty. I am a very attractive 57 year old woman who looks young for her age (partly b/c of yoga) and I am pretty fit, though only a beginning yoga student. … learning the yamas and niyamas help me to accept that I will probably never be as "advanced" a practitioner as this very lovely lady….still watching her, I get a little sad and envious, and rue giving up yoga from the age of 20 to the age of 55…and if that is how it makes me feel, what about the totally unfit and (subjectively) unlovely?