Via on Feb 17, 2012

Wigglewigglewigglewiggle:

Girl lookkat that body everyone staring at me I’m sexy an I know it aiiight check it out yah

100 years of feminist progress has finally triumphed, giving us LMFAO—sweaty oiled up mainstream objectification of men. I work out:

Yes, you know you’re gettinold when you hear about frat boy party songs six months later through fourth round cover videos.

Bonus:

There’s only two ways to get the song out of your head. One, shuffle:

YouTube Preview Image

Two, this.

About Waylon Lewis

23 Responses to “It’s okay to love Gross Hyper Sexualized Cheap Mainstream Inappropriate Objectification when it’s a Guy.”

1. ARCreated says:

Huh…gross yes…hypersexualized? hardly… :P

2. Is that a Ron Jeremy cameo?

3. Westley Anson says:

Me too! Why can't the media or someone "objectify" me for once? hahaha!

4. I love LMFAO…so funny! How had you not heard this yet?

5. Andrea Balt Andréa Balt says:

So inappropriate I had no choice but feature it on elephant culture.

"Like" elephant culture on Facebook.
    Follow @MindfulCulture on Twitter.

6. Katherine says:

Ummm… except that it's not sexy. It's hysterically funny, but not sexy. :oP

• elephantjournal says:

Seriously? I'm straight, but I'd shuffle that.

• Katherine says:

See, that's the difference right there. No marketing campaign has spent as much time catering to the female libido, so no one understands it. LOL!

• elephantjournal says:

What's to understand? Humor and outrageousness and skin and danceable music = hot, whether straight, male, GLBTQ, female…whatever.

7. catnipkiss says:

LMFAO indeed….. this song makes me smile every time, the video drives the point home. An homage to men, who, like my last boyfriend (proudly wearing his Speedo to the pool at age 53….) love to strut their stuff and preen their own feathers. Yes, please, let's "objectify" them (if you can't be a (role) model, you can serve as a warning….) Alexa M.

8. elephantjournal says:

#
    Tom Kelley Waylon and his shameless promotions. That is Waylon Lewis himself at 2:43

#
    Gabriel Hogan You can help by not complaining and expell it around you by wjat you suppport with your money and energy, que quearse mae !

#
    Leslie Kay I don't like the tone of this headline. To me it is implying that actual objectification and over-sexualization of women in our society is not something we should complain about.

#
    elephantjournal.com Leslie, you're onto me. ~ Waylon.

9. Yasica greenbless says:

We know we're making cultural progress when the objectifier becomes objectified. This is the only language our culture has for gender. Loving the hyper-sexualized, gross mainstreamed objectification Satire.

10. [...] started watching this, expecting another mediocre rendition of a song that is pretty much played out at this point. And then he started to sing. Holy Hell—what a voice! 18-year-old Noah from South Carolina shows [...]

11. [...] Yet another Sexy & I know It parody. [...]

12. [...] you are dropping thought bombs on people that annoy you, think of yourself as a man in a pink g-string with a leather umbrella blocking the view of belligerent Buffalo Bills fans. Thoughts bombs are that [...]

13. [...] censorship of women on Facebook must stop; it is only when we speak up that we will truly know how widespread this [...]