Social Media: Tool or Weapon? {Video}

Via
on Feb 15, 2012
get elephant's newsletter

Every time you sit at your computer and press send, you have a choice:

Are you going to put more love out into the world? Or hate?

Choose wisely!

475 views

About Kate Bartolotta

Kate Bartolotta is a wellness cheerleader, yogini storyteller, and self-care maven. She also writes for Huffington Post, Yoga International, Mantra Yoga+ Health, a beauty full mind, The Good Men Project, The Green Divas, The Body Project, Project Eve, Thought Catalog and Soulseeds. Kate's books are now available on Amazon.com and Barnes & Noble.com. She is passionate about helping people fall in love with their lives. You can connect with Kate on Facebook and Instagram.

Comments

14 Responses to “Social Media: Tool or Weapon? {Video}”

1. Jessica Durivage Jessica says:

KATE! I LOVE THIS! You are the real deal girl. One question… where is the #glitter? #toesox? lol.

2. Tatum Bacchi tatumann says:

I agree with this 100%. AND would like to add that as the reader of posts (blogs, comments, shared photos, etc…) to remember that what we get from what we're reading is sometimes not at all what the writer was trying to say. Much like texts, when you're not in a verbal conversation with someone it's easy to totally misconstrue the message. And we have a responsibility to try not to overreact. Which is why I sometimes over use smiley faces and emoticons and there is a huge need for a sarcasm font! :) AND (at least for me) it's a learning experience. Sometimes I just have to say I'm sorry, I didn't think it through and make better choices next time round.

3. Julian Walker yogijulian says:

nicely done – made a response:

4. […] response to Angela Arnett and Kate Bartolotta’s thoughtful videos, and by request from Jessica Durivage, here are some thoughts inspired by the […]

5. Karl Saliter Karl Saliter says:

Good call Kate. Happy to see the industrial size java, btw.

6. Tanya Lee Markul Tanya Lee Markul says:

Oh my gosh, Kate, I totally love you.

7. Chris Grosso says: