1. “Love is a better teacher than duty. Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves.” ~ Albert Einstein
2. “True friends stab you in the front.” ~ Oscar Wilde
3. “Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down.” ~ Oprah Winfrey
4. “It’s the friends you can call up at 4 a.m. that matter.” ~ Marlene Dietrich
5. “Show me a man who lives alone and has a perpetually clean kitchen, and eight times out of nine I’ll show you a man with detestable spiritual qualities.” ~ Charles Bukowski
6. “Not only does God play dice, but…he sometimes throws them where they cannot be seen.” ~ Stephen Hawking
7. “When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.” ~ Hunter S. Thompson
8. “Doubt is a pain too lonely to know that faith is his twin brother.” ~ Khalil Gibran
9. “Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” ~ Mark Twain
10. “Expect problems and eat them for breakfast.” ~ Alfred A. Montapert
11. “Experience: that most brutal of teachers. But you learn, my God do you learn.” ~ C. S. Lewis
Editor: Brianna Bemel
Like elephant love on Facebook.
hot on elephant
The 4 Stages of a Good Divorce. A Letter to my Children: You do not come from a Broken Home. These People are Rare Gems—Keep Them, Fight for Them, don’t Give Up on Them. Mom, can I Call her Mom, Too? Jon Stewart makes first appearance since retiring—”it’s not your country.” Waylon shares 10 transformingly beautiful Quotes about Love. 40 Things I’ve Learned in 40 Years. Why your Yoga Goals are (Probably) Irrelevant, if not Downright Dangerous. My Marriage had to End—for my Life to Begin. Dear Woman in the White Car at Margaritas Mexican Grill in West Memphis, Arkansas on July 15th, 2012.