The One Thing Women Really Want in Their Vagina. {NSFW Video}

Via on May 5, 2012

Republicans, Get in My Vagina!

In the latest Live Funny or Die spoof video, Kate Beckinsale, Judy Greer and Andrea Savage “spread” the message that the one thing women really want in their vagina is the government. The funniest line, in my opinion, referred to a woman’s “right to choose not to choose.” Ha! I say to anyone who thinks women should not have a right to choose: Stick it!

~ Like elephant funny on facebook ~

About Lynn Hasselberger

Lynn Hasselberger lives in Chicagoland with her son, husband and two cats. She loves sunrises, running, yoga, chocolate, and NYR, and has a voracious appetite for comedy. In her spare time, she blogs at myEARTH360.com and LynnHasselberger.com. A "Green Diva" and social media addict, you'll most likely find Lynn on twitter (@LynnHasselbrgr & @myEARTH360) and facebook. She hopes to make the world a better place, have more fun, re-develop her math skills and overcome her fear of public speaking. Like her writing? Subscribe to her posts.

19 Responses to “The One Thing Women Really Want in Their Vagina. {NSFW Video}”

1. Glad I was watching that a home. Mainly because I was laughing at the brilliant satire. Thanks for posting that one.

2. oz_ says:

OMG Lynn, what a hilarious way to start the week, thanks…:)

3. charlie says:

This video is a broken attempt at satire. Wanting govt out of your vagina is one thing, but to want them in your vagina, to pay for vagina care and the product of this freedom, is quite inconsistent with the original sarcasm.

4. Denise says:

This is so stupid.

5. EJ says:

it does cost allot more to have a vagina

6. Jeff smith says:

Lame & thoughtless. Brilliant for a 6yr old.

7. j madison says:

What an insulting video. Another attempt to make women who choose to stay home and raise families feel meaningless and stupid. I am constantly amazed by the ability of "modern" women to belittle members of their own sex.

• nurse practitioner says:

You missed the point. Republicans are trying to control women's health care. This had nothing to do with stay at home moms( by the way, I applaud them). Let me know how you feel when you don't have access to the care that you need.

• j madison says:

With all due respect you are the one who is missing the point: Obamacare means the the government, be that Republican, Democrat, or other is making all the choices for you. If you really care about making your own choices you'll vote Libertarian. I won't have to "let me know how you feel when you don't have access to the care that you need" because I take care of myself. I don't rely on the government to make my choices for me.

Furthermore the entire video is set up to mock traditional families with stay at home moms (often Republican bible belt families) "Joey, you can't have a cookie before dinner. Look, I make big decisions all day."

8. Hether says:

This was great!!!

9. Ching Heston says:

Your best bet is to get a secured credit card.

10. ralexandra says:

wanted to share on my facebook wall but the video would not load. FB censoring?

11. [...] Obnoxious exes. That weird neighbor who always stares at your boobs and won’t make eye contact. Congress (but that’s another blog for another day). [...]

12. [...] love with an intensity that has nothing to do with what does or doesn’t come out of my vagina. I think the goal is to try to love the world as if they are part of [...]

13. Deborah Barry says:

"Born Again" Republicans should be happy for the opportunity!