Obama with his grandpa.
Happy Birthday, Mr. President.
Whether liberal or conservative, every president—Dubya, Reagan, Clinton, Nixon, Carter, JFK, FDR, Ike—is president of all of US. So, in that spirit, here’s ten non-partisan reasons to appreciate Barry.
1. His ohhhh, ohhhh!, followed by expression of un-self-deprecating extreme self-satisfaction:
3. Reluctantly singing, good sport:
4. He’s a real dad.
Loves the kids…all the kids. Genuine excitement here:
(He and the First Lady make the stuff, too).
6. Dancing (well).
7. Kinda political, but his amazing Osama Bin Laden speech:
8. His consistently-actually-being-funny at the White House Correspondents’ Dinners (click image for more):
9. Okay, political. What the &@^@^%#^ has he done?
hot on elephant
Elephant Journal’s Holiday Gift Guide 636 shares A letter to the Anger that refuses to Leave Me. 588 shares Waylon’s favorite Ethical Gifts. 13 shares Learn Social Media, Writing, Editing & Journalism Ethics with elephantjournal.com. 0 shares Trevor Noah just won my Respect. 2,561 shares The Real Reason so many Long-term Relationships Fail Sexually. 912 shares Year of the Fire Rooster 2017: What to Expect. 981 shares December Forecast: Letting Go of 2016 & Leaning into 2017 with Love. 7,391 shares Why a Year of No Dating was the Best Thing I ever did for Myself. 7,134 shares These Tweets (and Retweets) actually Happened. 1,389 share