Obama with his grandpa.
Happy Birthday, Mr. President.
Whether liberal or conservative, every president—Dubya, Reagan, Clinton, Nixon, Carter, JFK, FDR, Ike—is president of all of US. So, in that spirit, here’s ten non-partisan reasons to appreciate Barry.
1. His ohhhh, ohhhh!, followed by expression of un-self-deprecating extreme self-satisfaction:
3. Reluctantly singing, good sport:
4. He’s a real dad.
Loves the kids…all the kids. Genuine excitement here:
(He and the First Lady make the stuff, too).
6. Dancing (well).
7. Kinda political, but his amazing Osama Bin Laden speech:
8. His consistently-actually-being-funny at the White House Correspondents’ Dinners (click image for more):
9. Okay, political. What the &@^@^%#^ has he done?
hot on elephant
Boomers vs. Millennials: Will We stay the Course or Change It? Instead of Sabotaging another Relationship, here’s how to Run into your Fear. Join: Elephant’s Fall 2016 Academy. When you’re Stuck, Remember to ask yourself this Question. Welcome to September’s Eclipse Season—Anything is Possible. Thank You to the Men who Didn’t Know what they had—When they had Me. Wait for the One who Falls in Love with Your Naked Soul.