Obama with his grandpa.
Happy Birthday, Mr. President.
Whether liberal or conservative, every president—Dubya, Reagan, Clinton, Nixon, Carter, JFK, FDR, Ike—is president of all of US. So, in that spirit, here’s ten non-partisan reasons to appreciate Barry.
1. His ohhhh, ohhhh!, followed by expression of un-self-deprecating extreme self-satisfaction:
3. Reluctantly singing, good sport:
4. He’s a real dad.
Loves the kids…all the kids. Genuine excitement here:
(He and the First Lady make the stuff, too).
6. Dancing (well).
7. Kinda political, but his amazing Osama Bin Laden speech:
8. His consistently-actually-being-funny at the White House Correspondents’ Dinners (click image for more):
9. Okay, political. What the &@^@^%#^ has he done?
hot on elephant
The story behind the Elephant-headed God. 456 shares September’s Black Moon: The Rare, Powerful, Feminine Goddess Lilith. 71,936 shares Will & Grace are Back after 10 years & it’s the Funniest 10 minutes of Election Commentary Ever. 17,640 shares October Energy Forecast: Prepare for Limitless, Unconditional Love. 7,868 shares The Fourth Kind of Love. 2,715 shares How Open-Hearted Men can Show Up for Strong, Independent Women. 3,685 shares What Teens need from their Parents. (Hint: It’s not Grounding & Punishment.) 2,065 shares I am Who I am Thanks to You—The 5 Most Important People we Meet in Life. 2,122 shares 10 Good Reasons Not to Contact your Ex. 933 shares Nine Reasons to Love a Libra & One Secret they Keep. 1,419 share