Via Reddit, Naturally.
Jeff Bridges has the best hair. He’s always had the best hair: in every movie I’ve ever seen him over 20 years—Fearless, Fabulous Baker Boys, The Big Lebowski. Well, every movie other than Iron Man.
Here’s how you do it, from an expert Redditor.
10 Step Plan to Dudesque Hair
- Be born with decent genetics.
- Grow out hair.
- Get decent shape-up hair cut.
- Sweat mild-moderately everyday.
- Rinse hair with warm water, then cold water. Shampoo and condition every third day.
- Pat dry and comb hair with wide toothed comb immediately after showering.
- Apply bandana for 15-30 min
- Brush with densely bristled brush.
- Shape up every two months.
- Realize you are doing less and benefiting more.
Qualifications: 2011 Best Hair Award in first year med school class of 175 students
Images from over the years:
hot on elephant
A letter to the Anger that refuses to Leave Me. 1,436 share Learn to Rock your Social Media & Write Mindfully with Waylon Lewis & Elephant’s Editors. 5 shares If you Love her, Don’t Destroy Her. 25,254 shares 2017 is The Year of Kali, Goddess of Endings & Beginnings. 32,798 shares The Best Marriage Advice from a Divorced Woman. 2,099 shares The True Meaning of Friday the 13th (isn’t what we think). 5,272 shares The Technique that helps me make Decisions under Pressure (& has Saved my Life More than Once). 530 shares Use This Buddhist Practice to Overcome Self-Doubt. 450 shares Two Kinds of Love we all Experience in our Lifetime. 984 shares 3 Seconds: “Joe Biden’s reaction to President Obama awarding him the Presidential Medal of Freedom (with distinction).” 1,164 share