Via Reddit, Naturally.
Jeff Bridges has the best hair. He’s always had the best hair: in every movie I’ve ever seen him over 20 years—Fearless, Fabulous Baker Boys, The Big Lebowski. Well, every movie other than Iron Man.
Here’s how you do it, from an expert Redditor.
10 Step Plan to Dudesque Hair
- Be born with decent genetics.
- Grow out hair.
- Get decent shape-up hair cut.
- Sweat mild-moderately everyday.
- Rinse hair with warm water, then cold water. Shampoo and condition every third day.
- Pat dry and comb hair with wide toothed comb immediately after showering.
- Apply bandana for 15-30 min
- Brush with densely bristled brush.
- Shape up every two months.
- Realize you are doing less and benefiting more.
Qualifications: 2011 Best Hair Award in first year med school class of 175 students
Images from over the years:
hot on elephant
The story behind the Elephant-headed God. 339 shares Visual Yoga Blog: Refresh your Eyes the Yoga Way. 160 shares Boomers vs. Millennials: Will We stay the Course or Change It? 364 shares Instead of Sabotaging another Relationship, here’s how to Run into your Fear. 953 shares Join: Elephant’s Winter 2017 Academy. 2 shares The Benching Mind-F*ck: Worse than Ghosting. 1,335 share 5 Ways to Kiss & Make Up for your Mercury Retrograde Mishaps. 497 shares “I’d look her right in that fat, ugly face of hers.” 1,231 share 15 Cool Things Yoga has Taught Me. (Hint: None of them are Handstand.) 2,449 shares How we can Rewrite our Stories after Loving a Narcissist. 1,075 share