Republicans like to talk big on the economy.
Republicans talk fiscal responsibility. It’s one of the most attractive things about the GOP:
Five Facts about the Massachusetts economy under Governor Romney.
And, here’s some more facts, re: Romney’s track record, for those of us who want more than truthiness:
- State spending increased at well over rate of inflation under Romney’s watch, estimated at 24% – more than$5 billion – over Romney’s final three years.
- Under Romney, Massachusetts dramatically underperformed the rest of the nation in terms of job growth.
- Romney has been criticized by experts for failing to deliver on issues of business
- Romney left his successor to fill a budget deficit exceeding $1 billion
- Massachusetts’ state and local tax burden rose more than 7% during Romney’s administration.Via Reddit, via Anonymous via McCain’s research dossier from 2008. Source: HERE.
hot on elephant
How I stopped Speed Dating my Passions & finally Committed. 235 shares She Smiles as she Cries: the Story of High-functioning Depression. 5,064 shares New Moon in Scorpio: Only those who Believe in Magic will Find It. 3,807 shares A Homemade Buddhist Ritual for Letting Go. 614 shares 10 Things to Know about Dating a Scorpio (& Why they Love Sex). 599 shares Living with C-PTSD Following an Abusive Relationship. 2,586 shares Why we must Break to Heal. 1,041 share Stop Ignoring these Connections, they can Turn your Day (or Life) around. 935 shares November Energy Forecast: Love & the Twin Flame magic of 11:11. 994 shares To my Diego: 4 Poems by Frida Kahlo that Demonstrate the Exquisite Nature of Love. 633 shares