Republicans like to talk big on the economy.
Republicans talk fiscal responsibility. It’s one of the most attractive things about the GOP:
Five Facts about the Massachusetts economy under Governor Romney.
And, here’s some more facts, re: Romney’s track record, for those of us who want more than truthiness:
- State spending increased at well over rate of inflation under Romney’s watch, estimated at 24% – more than$5 billion – over Romney’s final three years.
- Under Romney, Massachusetts dramatically underperformed the rest of the nation in terms of job growth.
- Romney has been criticized by experts for failing to deliver on issues of business
- Romney left his successor to fill a budget deficit exceeding $1 billion
- Massachusetts’ state and local tax burden rose more than 7% during Romney’s administration.Via Reddit, via Anonymous via McCain’s research dossier from 2008. Source: HERE.
hot on elephant
The story behind the Elephant-headed God. 344 shares Visual Yoga Blog: Refresh your Eyes the Yoga Way. 160 shares Boomers vs. Millennials: Will We stay the Course or Change It? 364 shares Instead of Sabotaging another Relationship, here’s how to Run into your Fear. 956 shares Join: Elephant’s Winter 2017 Academy. 2 shares The Benching Mind-F*ck: Worse than Ghosting. 1,391 share 5 Ways to Kiss & Make Up for your Mercury Retrograde Mishaps. 499 shares “I’d look her right in that fat, ugly face of hers.” 1,249 share 15 Cool Things Yoga has Taught Me. (Hint: None of them are Handstand.) 2,493 shares How to Quit your Job & Live in a Van. 2,633 shares